TekPartners - Orlando Opportunity

Orlando

Apr 13, 2011, 3:16:22 PM4/13/11
to Vignette Users
Hello,

We have a client in Orlando looking for a Business Analyst/Data
Analyst with Vignette CM 7.6. I've listed the description below. Let
me know if you would be interested in hearing more, thanks!

Brian

Programming Languages: SQL

Application Pkg: Vignette CM’s 7.6, Excel

Description of Contractor Duties: Perform Business Analysis work

· Data analysis

· Data load (direct DB scripting, manual data entry)

· Understanding complex data models

· MS Excel – expert

· Familiarity with AGILE methodology (Familiar with IT Project
Lifecycles)

· Ability to balance multiple priorities/ threads

· Strong coordination & documentation skills

· Familiarity with documentation, specifically experience with
WebServices and Content Management App documentation.