Challenging opportunities for ECM Professionals with 3+yrs exp@virtusa,hyderabad

Jithender

Dec 29, 2009, 1:16:24 AM12/29/09
to Vignette Users
Dear Member,

Greetings from Virtusa !!

We are delighted to take this opportunity to connect with you.

Currently we have challenging opportunities for Vignette, OpenText,
Alfresco, Oracle UCM/Stellent, IBM FileNet CMS, Weblogic portal,
Websphere portal, Liferay portal professionals with 3-15yrs experience
at various levels.

About Virtusa

Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU) is a global information technology
(IT) services company providing IT consulting, technology and
outsourcing services. Using our enhanced global delivery model,
innovative platforming approach and industry expertise, Virtusa
provides high-value IT services that help its clients enhance business
agility, accelerate time-to-market, be more efficient and improve
customer service.

Virtusa serves Global 2000 enterprises and the leading software
vendors in communications & technology; banking, financial services &
insurance; and media & information industries. They build and sustain
application platforms for their clients that create competitive
advantage.

Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, Virtusa offices
and technology centers are located throughout the U.S., U.K. and
Asia.
The Virtusa ECM practice has seen rapid growth and expansion during
the past few years. The investments in building deep technology
expertise through effective learning programs for the team members are
really paying off. Today, ECM practice team members’ work on cutting-
edge technologies to deliver high-quality solutions to clients.
For more details visit at www.virtusa.com

Please do send your updated resume to jithe...@virtusa.com ASAP if
you are looking for challenging career opportunity

Feel free to reach us on 9014181304 at any time, if you have any
queries.

Regards
Jithender