App text size

Lou KI5FTY

Sep 19, 2022, 2:13:04 PM9/19/22
to Vero VR N7500 Dual Radio Band
Is there any way to adjust the text size on the channel list boxes screen in the android app?   I have tried accessibility font settings but the text in the boxes won't change.  I have even tried a 12 inch tablet and still very tiny text.

73
Lou KI5FTY

Lou KI5FTY

Nov 21, 2022, 12:01:05 PM11/21/22
to Vero VR N7500 Dual Radio Band
Just a ping to bring this back to the top of the list.   The text size is sooooo small it is impossible to see when operating in a car.  Is there any way to increase the text size.  Most apps follow the system font so that people with poor eyesight can change it.  This does not work in this app.

Marnoch Standen

Nov 21, 2022, 12:10:12 PM11/21/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com
The best answer is no and if you country is anything like the UK even sitting in the driver's seat with a phone or screen is a no no... Now.

Fine or court for use of anything the hand like a phone is banned in the UK. It's now treated like drink driving...

Min G0JMS drive safe.

--
You can reply in normal email or send via normal email by using
vero...@googlegroups.com