Corrupted channel in VR-7500 radio

瀏覽次數:35 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

David Colson

未讀,
2022年3月1日 上午9:44:172022/3/1
收件者:Vero VR N7500 Dual Radio Band
Hi,
When I connected my phone to my to the radio, it appears it corrupt the channel I was on at the time. I deleted the channel and reprogrammed it and it worked again.  version 2.0.0.1

Anyone else notice this?

Dave KB1WOD

Marnoch Standen

未讀,
2022年3月1日 上午10:00:162022/3/1
收件者:Vero...@googlegroups.com
Hi yes its a noted problem that can happen.

By making up a new group of memories 16 max. And using them it normally resolves the issue of a corruption in the memory bank.

One set of 16 memories  are stored on the radio and when you connect the phone or BT speaker microphone these are BT over to the app or microphone.

I have not seen it on mine for some time.

We are looking at bug found that when you have 2 channels open the id or aprs can be tx on channel A.... The development department is looking at it.

Min Standen G0JMS

--
You can reply in normal email or send via normal email by using
vero...@googlegroups.com

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄