Re: [Veron VR-N7500 Google Group] Abridged summary of Veron7500@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Marnoch Standen

Apr 8, 2022, 5:12:43 AM4/8/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com
Hi David

A POC radio then.

I monitor Zello channels Radarc or TVAM or CEO Bikers.  All don't have password.

A bike team rider system I was looking at was Helmchat.  It's free and in the Playstore, BT headset into phone and you have an open room for 2 or more people and you don't have to worry about a PTT.  Only network coverage.

Still doing the free support of Vero.

Min Standen G0JMS
07917 830 410

On 8 Apr 2022 05:40, Vero...@googlegroups.com wrote:
Min G0JMS <marnoch...@gmail.com>: Apr 07 04:07AM -0700

No Problem today... must be Google down !!!!

...more
David S <sha...@gmail.com>: Apr 07 11:30AM -0700

Sorry Min, I can't spell ether. I had a bad network issue at home. All got
now. I bought a T320 Andriod thing.

Thanks, David
KE6UPI

On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 4:07:35 AM UTC-7 Min G0JMS ...more
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.