app HT problem!!

Maurizio Andreozzi

Nov 21, 2022, 9:50:12 AM11/21/22
to Vero VR N7500 Dual Radio Band
l'APP non funziona! Non possiamo usare la radio.Qualcuno conferma? Grazie 73

Marnoch Standen

Nov 21, 2022, 2:25:16 PM11/21/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com

Hi Maurizio

Without more information at this point I can’t help only

Type of Phone – Apple iOS or Android systems?

What model of Phone is it?

Have you tried to download the apps?

Have you had the app working before?

Min G0JMS

Goggle Translation.

Senza ulteriori informazioni a questo punto non posso solo aiutare

Tipo di telefono: sistemi Apple iOS o Android?

Che modello di telefono è?

Hai provato a scaricare le app?

L'app funzionava prima?

Min G0JMS

--
You can reply in normal email or send via normal email by using
vero...@googlegroups.com

IK2ILW Maurizio Andreozzi

Nov 21, 2022, 2:52:42 PM11/21/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com
Hello and thanks for replying.
 The radio arrived on Friday. Friends who received it first all ok, since Friday the APP hasn't sent the confirmation email.
ANDROID Sansung S21 5G+.
We are unable to register
Maurizio IK2ILW

--
Maurizio Andreozzi IK2ILW
Presidente ARI RE ODV

Marnoch Standen

Nov 21, 2022, 3:02:44 PM11/21/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com

Hi Maurizio

I don’t know if they have had server issues. I saw somebody on Facebook had difficulty in logging in..

You should only need this log in for Network Radio or APRS.

Have you tried it today? If you let me know if it still a problem and I’ll drop a message to the developer, they are normally very good.

Min G0JMS

Maurizio Andreozzi

Nov 22, 2022, 2:31:29 AM11/22/22
to Vero VR N7500 Dual Radio Band