VERO VR-N7500 Overheating and Not Shutting Down

Sammy Gill

Jun 28, 2024, 3:43:39 AMJun 28
to Vero VR N7500 Dual Radio Band
I uploaed a video  https://youtube.com/shorts/HnZrfGHQnPo?si=2BvVVSPHTcRGWIwl
3-4 Hrs of operations and RADIO became too hot
2.It was not shutting down with long press of power butting
I was having Alinco DR installed = same supply from battery never ever had a single issue though I drove 10-12 hrs
3. Someone informed me that shutdown can be done from App - where is that conrrol of shutdown in app?

Marnoch Standen

Jun 28, 2024, 4:26:00 AMJun 28
to Vero...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sammy

I have replied on FB and now on here.
On here Google to should get sensible answers but may be slow.
On FB you will get many and very varied some being wrong.
I would suggest to use one or other and not get loads of wrong answers..

Good luck in the hobby.
I have answered via FB and you need to do the fundamentals first, check swr of your new antenna, remove you finger quicker.
Read the instructions that I did on the radio app.
If the radio is still not turning off then you may have a faulty one..

Good luck.

Min.

--
You can reply in normal email or send via normal email by using
vero...@googlegroups.com

Sammy Gill

Jun 28, 2024, 9:36:16 AMJun 28
to Vero...@googlegroups.com
Thanks
Let's see
Preparing for the day
I have to find so e radio shop in city

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Vero VR N7500 Dual Radio Band" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/Veron7500/CAFkxQy0SRsY%3D9Pi4gc2-GJ9%2B4Zy3SEbz5AWv5FHwz_Kj9ATb2g%40mail.gmail.com.

Marnoch Standen

Jun 28, 2024, 9:41:41 AMJun 28
to Vero...@googlegroups.com