BS HT App for I pad

Clive Kidd

Mar 20, 2022, 2:53:53 PM3/20/22
to Vero VR N7500 Dual Radio Band
Hello I am trying to run the 1.2.4 version of the BS HT App on my i pad which is running iOS 12.5.5. I am having no luck. The app downloads from the store  and produces the green icon button on the screen but , when I click on the app all I get is the start up page with the Chinese character and then the app quits. Anybody got any ideas on how to make it work?

Marnoch Standen

Mar 20, 2022, 3:05:35 PM3/20/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to say the iOS app has not been expanded due to Apple restrictions and  most people get a cheap Android to use all the features.

I have an old Apple 6 phone and it works on that but very few features.

Min Standen G0JMS

--
You can reply in normal email or send via normal email by using
vero...@googlegroups.com

Clive Kidd

Mar 20, 2022, 6:15:46 PM3/20/22
to Vero VR N7500 Dual Radio Band
Ok thanks for the info. Must admit I am a bit puzzled as the App appears to have an update history which suggest it is being developed. What version of Android software do you need as a minimum?

Marnoch Standen

Mar 21, 2022, 7:14:53 AM3/21/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com

Hi Clive

Try and answer your questions.

Apple version I believe there has only been one and due to Apple T&C’s they can’t expand it further and I know they wanted too back in 2019.

I’m still able to use the original version on an old Apple 6 but it doesn’t have the features that Android does….

The old phone did an update to 12.5.5 and the software still worked.

The lowest version of Android I would use is 6 as lower versions come up with Parsing Error. I even tried to put it onto my car system !!!!!!

You don’t have to have a radio to put the software on and use.

Min G0JMS

Clive Kidd

Mar 21, 2022, 9:56:54 AM3/21/22
to Vero VR N7500 Dual Radio Band
Ok Min. Thanks for the additional Info. Can't see why the limited I pad app won't work for me if you are using it on a 12.5.5. ios. I will go for the android. instead

Thanks for your swift responses

Clive

Marnoch Standen

Mar 21, 2022, 10:03:27 AM3/21/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the feedback and the makers did want to develop the iOS app, but seems to have stalled.

The Android has loads of features and the latest version of firmware is 2.0.0.1 (2021-10-27) which was a beta version and works well.

There is an error in the documents I did for setting up BT microphones and they have to be all connected via the app and NOT the radio.

Dmitry M

Apr 4, 2022, 3:22:47 PM4/4/22
to Vero VR N7500 Dual Radio Band
Latest iOS app works fine for me on iOS 15.4.

Dmitry