Crossbanding functions

Ed Slabinski

Nov 22, 2022, 2:02:02 AM11/22/22
to vero...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I was reading the manual and I was wondering if there was a crossband repeat function for say 70cm to 2m. Or is it only available for network to RF? If so, is there a way to request this feature for future software updates?

Thanks so much for all your work for the community!

Joshua Mesilane

Nov 22, 2022, 3:28:00 AM11/22/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com
The radio only has a single scanning RX and a single tx with a T/R relay so I don’t think it would ever support crossband repeat.

You could probably do half duplex crossband but not repeating or full duplex crossband.

Sent from my iPhone

--
You can reply in normal email or send via normal email by using
vero...@googlegroups.com

Marnoch Standen

Nov 22, 2022, 4:11:08 AM11/22/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com
Josh is correct it's not possible as for cross and you need to Rx and Tx at the same time and this radio it's not possible...
If you search on the network channels for NB9D where they have set up repeater systems using this radio and network.
They do show most days on Vero UK at about 18:00 to 19:30 UK time most days.

I looked date trying the locking of network to a frequency but that locks the frequency on each radio to that group.

These features are on the Android app only.

Hope that helps.

Min Standen G0JMS