Fwd: S.M.A.R.T. Goals - Review of _Start S.M.A.R.T. - Use S.M.A.R.T. Goals to Achieve More, Get What You Want, and Turn Your Dreams into a Reality_ by Justin Byers

Maynard S. Clark

Oct 31, 2013, 5:34:31 PM10/31/13

Maynard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maynard S. Clark, MS (Management: Research Administration)
Google Voice (617-615-9672) reaches all phones | GoogleChat: Maynard.Clark | Skype: MaynardClark
RAC/GCRA, CIPP, RTP, NIH rDNA, REACH Intermediate certificates (+others)

LinkedIn | ResearchGate | Academia.edu | Google+ | Xing | Blog Links Twitter | Facebook | Google Profile | VegWeb  | Wikipedia

Welcoming connections on LinkedIn and FANS at Facebook