Activism: Promote VEGAN products in commercial / retail food outlets - Change.org petitions

Maynard S. Clark

Jul 20, 2019, 12:25:41 PM7/20/19

Starbucks: Take the Next Step and Offer a Vegan Food Menu!
Join discussions  ·  Share

Little Caesars and Papa John’s: Take a Slice out of Cruelty—Offer Vegan Cheese!
Join discussions  ·  Share

Kraft a Better BOCA and Ditch Dairy!
Join discussions  ·  Share

Make Cool Ranch Doritos Vegan Friendly: We Want Them Too
Join discussions  ·  Share

Offer vegan shakes at Zombie Burger
Join discussions  ·  Share

Tell Dairy Queen to Include Vegan Options
Join discussions  ·  Share

Show Knoebels there is a demand for vegan options!
Join discussions  ·  Share

Stop the use of Dairy in our Jain Temples!!!
Join discussions  ·  Share

Add Dairy-Free Alternatives to the Penn State Creamery
Join discussions  ·  Share

Bring 88 Acres Seed-Based Snacks to UW Madison
Join discussions  ·  Share

Five Guys to serve The Impossible Burger or Beyond Meat Burger
Join discussions  ·  Share

Get U.S. Senators to make dairy products be called 'Pregnancy Milk', tell the truth.
Join discussions  ·  Share

McDonalds please start providing Vegan and Vegetarian options on your menu.
Join discussions  ·  Share

VEGAN OPTIONS AT IHOP- Sign & Save Lives
Join discussions  ·  Share

USDA: Stop Exploiting Animals and Farmers
Join discussions  ·  Share

And MY soymilk petition could use a little love, also!

Please consider distributing this more widely!
And please STOP liberal (anything goes) cruelty in the same way conservative cruelty is called out as contemptible.

--

Maynard

Maynard S. Clark, MS (Management: Research Administration)
Google Voice (617-615-9672) reaches all phones  - Connect on LinkedIn and FAN at Facebook
RAC/GCRA, CIPP, RTP, NIH rDNA, REACH Intermediate certificates (+others) GoogleChat: Maynard.Clark | Skype: MaynardClark