Please join us at LinkedIn ValueNetworks.com Value Network Group

Verna Allee

Jul 9, 2011, 11:33:54 AM7/9/11
to Value Networks
We are planning to discontinue active discussions in this Google
Group. We find the features and functions on the LinkedIn Groups are
much more attractive than Google Groups. We will keep this Google
Group open so that you may browse the archives if you desire. But the
"action" is really on LinkedIn now. Just search for ValueNetworks.com
under Groups and do please join us.

Verna Allee

Bill Daul

Jul 9, 2011, 2:17:40 PM7/9/11
to value-n...@googlegroups.com
Verna,

We will miss you at today's Nextnow meeting in Berkeley!

--bill

Bill Daul

Chief Collaboration Officer
NextNow Collaboratory a synergistic web of relationships focused on transforming the present

http://www.human-landscaping.com/nextnow
http://www.nextnow.net  -- NN Network Blog
http://www.nextnow.org  -- NN Collaboratory Blog

==================================

"Play with boundaries, not within."

David Meggitt

Jul 10, 2011, 2:59:26 PM7/10/11
to Value Networks
Hi Verna,

Despite the current lack of activity in this Google Group and also
BOTH the LinkedIn Groups - ValueNetworks.com and the Open Value
Networks group (now accessible via www.openvna.net), I recommend that
the Value Networks Google Group be maintained as at present for:

- source of archive material
- site for new postings

There are no cost implications to my knowledge. Further, it has by
virtue of the intense co-creativity poured into it since inception,
acquired the collective ownership of the contributing membership, any
of whom can claim a right of veto over any change.

Key to the dissemination of the Allee value network method is the
orchestration, not control, of participants in a vibrant business
ecosystem.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

David Meggitt

PS: If there is any further posting on this topic, I should be pleased
to contribute further wef: 21st July inst.

Verna Allee

Jul 11, 2011, 12:45:05 AM7/11/11
to Value Networks
Yes, exactly. We will keep the group open, and will continue to
moderate postings. It is indeed a very rich archive of discussions.
Both Linked In groups are worthwhile and you are right that we need to
point people to both of them in the future.

All teh best
Verna