Sergej van Middendorp: Two new papers on value networks complete a series of three

Fran

May 28, 2010, 5:01:07 PM5/28/10
to Value Networks
Working on his PhD, Sergej says about these works -

The first new paper is a value network case study of Mindz and
Seats2meet, one of my research sponsors. This case study analyses the
business of Mindz and Seats2Meet, an online social network and a
meeting lounge for self employed professionals, using Christensen’s,
Allee’s, and Stabell and Fjeldstad’s theories of value networks. It
concludes that the three theories are complementary for analyzing the
systemic nature of multi-party collaboration and recommends additional
tools to provide an integral perspective on value networks.

The second is a fictional interview with Gregory Bateson on value
networks. Bateson was a multidisciplinary thinker in fields ranging
from anthropology, psychology, and family therapy, to biology,
communication theory, and cybernetics….I obtained the opportunity to
learn about value networks through Bateson’s lens, supported by an
expert in his work.

Go here: http://tiny.cc/erzmk