I'm on board...

jonatha...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2007, 4:31:39 PM10/30/07
to Validat
I don't have much of value to add from a technical standpoint (yet).
I just wanted to say thanks for creating this. This really couldn't
have come along at a better time for me. Two weeks ago I started a
new job doing ColdFusion with a group that has really embraced OOP -
using a scaled down Abstract Factory for their standards. I came from
a Fusebox 3 outfit, so there's has been a bit of a learning curve so
far.

I was assigned my second task last Friday that included a new form and
validation object. Imagine my delight...

So this morning in short order I was able to get Coldspring and
Validate up and running in my app. I had only read about Coldspring
before today, but it wasn't as problem dropping it in - but that's the
idea, right? I got everything up and going before I saw your Validat
101 posts just using your sample validation form as a model.

So far so good...I have not run into any snags.

Anyway, my lead and new boss are both very impressed. Thanks!

-JB