Re: **SPAM** Re: **SPAM** Profile

nvs

Mar 21, 2005, 8:34:56 AM3/21/05
to Venkataraghavan Narayanan, vaid...@yahoogroups.com, vaid...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr.Venkat,
I appriciate your prompt and detailed reply wiht your profile in a clean
format .
Can I send your profile to the group (as a model) by which others can
also send their profiles?
The group settings have been modified that only existing members can
browse the files, new members are approved only after getting the
complete profile.
So, I hope that we can store the profiles of all members in our group in
a folder called 'member-profiles'.
What will be the correct time slot whic is suitable for UK,US & India?
Also, browse the latest uploads Nithyanusanthanam full in our website at
http://www.ahobilam.com/tamil/divya-prabandam/
Expecting your early response in this regard,
Best regards,
Deevalur N.V.Srinivasan