AOA

..::RAJA KHAN::..

Nov 13, 2014, 6:39:37 AM11/13/14
to Groups, virtual-universit...@googlegroups.com, CoooL Virtual University Students, VU Rocks, MSHOAI...@googlegroups.com, attock-vu-group
koi SBP of pakistan k exams k bare main janta ha yaha koi student ha

state bank of pakistan k kisi ny exams dye hn yaha ????????????????????????????????

--
Regards
Raja khan

chashman butt

Nov 13, 2014, 11:30:00 AM11/13/14
to VU-R...@googlegroups.com, Groups, virtual-universit...@googlegroups.com, CoooL Virtual University Students, MSHOAI...@googlegroups.com, attock-vu-group
yes i am

..::RAJA KHAN::..

Nov 14, 2014, 6:52:08 AM11/14/14
to VU Rocks, Groups, virtual-universit...@googlegroups.com, CoooL Virtual University Students, MSHOAI...@googlegroups.com, attock-vu-group
AOA madam

main HBL main job karta hn to muje zara guide kar dain maine b is k paper dene hn

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 8:30 AM, chashman butt <chash...@gmail.com> wrote:
yes i am

Rock City

Nov 21, 2014, 6:32:52 AM11/21/14
to VU-R...@googlegroups.com
Raja you always trolling in my goddamn group.Stop begging to people for help.Do something of your own.

..::RAJA KHAN::..

Nov 23, 2014, 12:35:43 AM11/23/14
to VU Rocks
o shut up your grope is my foot idiot have you any problem the gropes is always for people help you people feel pain without any reason so shut your mouth always if you have any problem block my id from your grope. education is always for spread not keep in his pocket if i beg i feel proud that i am learn some thing new. don,t bark stop barking understand

Rock City

Nov 27, 2014, 10:20:33 AM11/27/14
to VU-R...@googlegroups.com
Stop trolling and spamming my group you poor fag.

Rock City

Nov 27, 2014, 10:30:34 AM11/27/14
to VU-R...@googlegroups.com
I will slap you right left right left right left right left right left right left continuously understand you elephant dung.

(Google : Elephant Dung)

..::RAJA KHAN::..

Nov 27, 2014, 12:14:34 PM11/27/14
to VU Rocks
shutup....................................................

your grop is my foot i know you are barking bloody dog which ever have long tang you said poor fag huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu what a srprize  king of idiot 5 men like you always suck my feet and suck my ......................... i thing you under stand

elephant dung is like your face chawal insan

Rock City

Nov 27, 2014, 3:45:51 PM11/27/14
to VU-R...@googlegroups.com
Learn how to exaggerate my son.
you're goddamn loser insane gay shitbag go find a shemale and join them.
You need to go back to high school and learn proper English you loser epic gay troll.
I will shut my group on your dirty face.Get the hell out of here.
Stop going behind innocent group female members and spamming my group you poor farmer.

Rock City

Nov 27, 2014, 4:09:24 PM11/27/14
to VU-R...@googlegroups.com
Stand in front of a mirror, put some shit on your face
and realize that I've destroyed you in my group on the edge of no where.

..::RAJA KHAN::..

Nov 28, 2014, 9:32:30 AM11/28/14
to VU Rocks
bhonki jaoo tm ho hi chawal insan

muje koi zarorat nai ha female k samne koch bane ki muje in main interes hi nai ha

tm ho wase kisi kanjar ki oolad ab dafa ho jao nai to tmry ghar main ghoos k maro ga lanti insan

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 2:09 AM, Rock City <rockc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Stand in front of a mirror, put some shit on your face
and realize that I've destroyed you in my group on the edge of no where.

..::RAJA KHAN::..

Nov 28, 2014, 10:17:14 AM11/28/14
to VU Rocks
tmra grope hahahahahahah

mera grope to tm ese kahty ho jase koi tmri jagheer ho

is tarha k 100000 gropes par main lanat bhejta hn

or tm par b kisi kute k beche

main rooz apna face dekhta hn or koi gandgi nazar nai ati muje par muje tmri soch bohat gandi lagti ha kisi kanjar ki olad

..::RAJA KHAN::..

Nov 28, 2014, 10:20:22 AM11/28/14
to VU Rocks
chal main english seekh leta hn phir to han kar dy ga hahahahahahahah

Rock City

Dec 2, 2014, 7:52:52 AM12/2/14
to VU-R...@googlegroups.com
I know your ass is burning you poor asshole and you're frustrated & then you're using these abusing words as :

kanjar ki olaad

kuttey ka bacha

These two words are your family title you coward.Come with some intellectual level.

C'mon down on your knees open your mouth and kiss my ass you dickhead.

You poor loser son of a bitch.

..::RAJA KHAN::..

Dec 2, 2014, 11:04:19 AM12/2/14
to VU Rocks
muje pta ha to kisi egrees ki olad ha par tme abi kisi punjabi ka pta nai ha chalo aj sy tmy pta chaly ga k koi punjabi b meri thokta ha sala kuta harami

gandy khandan ki olad

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 9:02 PM, ..::RAJA KHAN::.. <saqi...@gmail.com> wrote:
tm etne ache q ban rahy ho bolo kisi koti k bache gade k mun wale ..

tm sy yai lag raha ha k tm kisi kanjar khandan ki olaad ho

behan k rehstay karwa k pase kamane waly loog ho tm

behan chood

kisi koti ki bache tm jesa maine apni behansoo ka ghoobar othny k liey rakha ha

kisi bekari ki olad teri too maan ko main btata hn ab  kisi haram ki olad

ye haram ki olad mery liey paida ki ha jo kuty ki tarha bhonki ja rai ha

..::RAJA KHAN::..

..::RAJA KHAN::..

Dec 2, 2014, 11:25:20 AM12/2/14
to VU Rocks
beta tere jasi gandi olad ko to koi pochta nai ha tmra elaj esa karoo ga agy sy panga nai lo ga to w8 kar zara

wase b tm jase farig logo k sath behas karne ka time nai ha chal dafa hoja

Rock City

Dec 3, 2014, 11:28:31 AM12/3/14
to VU-R...@googlegroups.com
You sound like a pathetic troll.Too much blah blah blah blah
The way you speak, it represents your family status and background.
You're one loser in my group.
I spit on your face you pig vile scum.

Rock City

Dec 3, 2014, 11:32:26 AM12/3/14
to VU-R...@googlegroups.com
You called me
"behan chood

kisi koti ki bache tm jesa maine apni behansoo ka ghoobar othny k liey rakha ha "

I know it's a common word within your family and among your relatives.
And I also know that cleaning bullshit in a farm is a common work for people like you.
That's why you're a poor loser.

Rock City

Dec 3, 2014, 11:40:00 AM12/3/14
to VU-R...@googlegroups.com
You're the kind of man who born in a roadside drain somewhere in the interior land of Punjab.Eat his shit and drink piss whole life then finally die on the mercy of poverty.

You should die of shame for who you're, from where you belong and what you do

you coward lunatic son of a bitch.

..::RAJA KHAN::..

Dec 5, 2014, 12:14:51 PM12/5/14
to VU Rocks
beta tera kasoor nai ha teri nasal ka kasoor ha

tme pta ha tmri nasal kya ha tm ho kisi kuti nasal k insan jis k pas fazool time hA

MERI FAMILY KA TUJY BOHAT PTA HA APNI BEHAN KA KYA RESHTA KARNA HA KYA

BHONKTA RAH KUTI NASAL K

..::RAJA KHAN::..

Dec 5, 2014, 12:16:32 PM12/5/14
to VU Rocks
SHEMALE JO HOTE HN OS KA MUJE TO PTA NAI PAR TUJE MAIN KOI SHAKYAT KA MUKA NAI DN GA APNI SIS SEND KAR PHR DEKH SHEMALE KA KAMAL HARMI HAHAHAH

..::RAJA KHAN::..

Dec 5, 2014, 12:18:36 PM12/5/14
to VU Rocks
WHAT MY GROUP TMRA GROUP KYA HA TMRA GROUP TM JASE LOOG ESE HI KHUSH HOTY RAHTY HO GOOGLE PER GROUP BNA KAR BECHARA GROUP KA OWNER TO DEKHO

Rock City

Dec 6, 2014, 12:15:15 PM12/6/14
to VU-R...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I've no sister.
Is it a tradition among you people to exchange sisters???
Or you use to sell your sisters to Arabs Millionaire along with your mother???
Damn you're one coward son of a bitch who sell his sister and mother
for money.
Go hang yourself.

Rock City

Dec 6, 2014, 12:17:48 PM12/6/14
to VU-R...@googlegroups.com
Do you people sell your wives too?

Live

Dec 11, 2014, 12:40:08 PM12/11/14
to VU-R...@googlegroups.com
Shame on both of you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Rock City <rockc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you people sell your wives too?

W@sf

Dec 11, 2014, 6:00:56 PM12/11/14
to VU-R...@googlegroups.com
Shame on both of you. Kuch tey Khiyal Karoo. Aab yahan band Karoo bakwas.

Sent from my iPhone

~* The Spirit *~

Dec 22, 2014, 10:36:37 PM12/22/14
to VU-R...@googlegroups.com
yaha kia ho raha hai yaha to mahooool bara garam hai

na karo aisay bhai jan
aj itnay arsay baaad online huwa ho

aaaag hi lagi hai har taraf.................:P

mat karay aisi baaaatay plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Teri Nazar Men Itni Kashish Na Thi K Mujy Ko
Gira Deti
Ye To Ehtram-E-Mohabat Tha K Khud Ko Juka