RFID Based Vehicle Management - VBHC Vaibhava

VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Owners Association

Feb 25, 2019, 1:18:24 AM2/25/19
to Phase 1, Phase 2, VP2...@googlegroups.com, Phase 3, Phase 4, Help Desk, VVAAOA Accounts, Vedanta

Dear Residents,

Greetings from VVAAOA

As per the discussions on General Body Meeting dated 24-Feb-2019, RFID + Boom barrier system is scheduled to go live on 20-March-2019 (Wednesday)

Requesting all residents and non-resident owners to ensure that the following required documents are kept ready for the verification and issuance of the RFID sticker tag.

Issuance will be based on designated parking slots for 4 wheeler.

List of Documents for Issuing Car Parking Sticker to Flat Owner

1) Copy of first and last page of the sale deed (owner details, flat details and parking slot details must be visible)**If the data updated in Apartment Adda, then the above documents are not required.

2) Proof of identity copy

3) Copy of RC or provisional RC of owner’s Car or owner’s family member’s car.

List of Documents for Issuing Car Parking Sticker to Tenant

1) Copy of currently valid rental / lease agreement.

2) Proof of identity copy.

3) Copy of RC or provisional RC of owner’s Car or owner’s family member’s car.

On a similar note, orphaned or unclaimed vehicles in our campus is being noted down for further actions based on the particulars.

Further communications will follow regarding the document collection and RFID distribution schedules.

If you require any clarifications, kindly respond to this email.

Regards,

VVAAOA

VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Owners Association

Feb 26, 2019, 12:41:26 AM2/26/19
to Phase 1, Phase 2, VP2...@googlegroups.com, Phase 3, Phase 4, Help Desk, VVAAOA Accounts, Vedanta, VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Owners Association

Dear Residents,

As previously communicated, you may approach the maintenance team starting from 27-February-2019 to submit individual RFID applications along with requested document copies.

Please note that the RFID sticker tag will be issued on a later date after the applications and documents are verified.

Sale deed copy is mandatory only for the owners whose data is not matching on Apartment Adda.

A valid rental / lease agreement is mandatory for tenants.

For the list of documents required, kindly refer the previous email in the trail or contact the maintenance office.

As a pilot implementation, only 4 wheelers are being considered at the moment. At a later stage we will try to include 2 wheelers also.

Kindly respond with any particular queries and based on that we will circulate a comprehensive FAQ.

Sample application form attached;

Regards,

VVAAOA

image001.png

Venkatasubramanian Ramachandran

Feb 26, 2019, 4:34:51 AM2/26/19
to ad...@vvaaoa.com, Phase 1, Phase 2, VP2...@googlegroups.com, Phase 3, Phase 4, Help Desk, VVAAOA Accounts, Vedanta, VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Owners Association
Namaskarams. My wife mrs. Lalitha and my own brother Shri.R. muthukrishnan are flat owners of Flat nos 106&107.under Block:5. We do have car park facility also. However, presently we do not have four wheelers getting parked in our place. For information please.

Kaushal

Feb 26, 2019, 5:40:04 AM2/26/19
to VP...@googlegroups.com, VP1OG, Phase 2, VP2...@googlegroups.com, Phase 4, Help Desk, VVAAOA Accounts, Vedanta, VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Owners Association
I don't stay in Bangalore my tenant is staying. I have reserve car parking. Can we get 2 RFIDs issued one for my tenant's car and another for my car?

Also I would like to know that if tenant leaves the flat what is going to be the process? Do we have to get the tag removed from their car? What will be the control checks to avoid any misuse??

Would appreciate answer on the above.
Thanks
Kaushal
26/002

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019, 15:04 'Venkatasubramanian Ramachandran' via VBHC Anekel Phase3 Group, <VP...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Namaskarams. My wife mrs. Lalitha and my own brother Shri.R. muthukrishnan are flat owners of Flat nos 106&107.under Block:5. We do have car park facility also. However, presently we do not have four wheelers getting parked in our place. For information please.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 11:13, VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Owners Association

[...]

List of Documents for Issuing Car Parking Sticker to Flat Owner

1) Copy of first and last page of the sale deed (owner details, flat details and parking slot details must be visible)**If the data updated in Apartment Adda, then the above documents are not required.

2) Proof of identity copy

3) Copy of RC or provisional RC of owner’s Car or owner’s family member’s car.

List of Documents for Issuing Car Parking Sticker to Tenant

1) Copy of currently valid rental / lease agreement.

2) Proof of identity copy.

3) Copy of RC or provisional RC of owner’s Car or owner’s family member’s car.

On a similar note, orphaned or unclaimed vehicles in our campus are being noted down for further actions based on the particulars.

Further communications will follow regarding the document collection and RFID distribution schedules.

If you require any clarifications, kindly respond to this email.

Regards,

VVAAOA

shrikant kumar

Feb 26, 2019, 9:36:52 AM2/26/19
to VP...@googlegroups.com, VP1OG, Phase 2, VP2...@googlegroups.com, Phase 4, Help Desk, VVAAOA Accounts, Vedanta, VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Owners Association
Dear Team VBHC,
 As per my opinion, already 7 Lakhs Rs. had been destroyed on the said asset, we don't want to put any more amount on this, better to sell this asset, if possible, as it is completely new.
Better to concentrate on reduce the maintenance charge, not to increase. This is VBHC ( VALUE BUDGET HOUSE) , So , maintenance should be like value budget only.

This is my personal opinion, nothing personal, Please.

Regards
Shrikant

VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Owners Association

Feb 26, 2019, 12:59:43 PM2/26/19
to Phase 1, Phase 2, VP2...@googlegroups.com, Phase 3, Phase 4, Help Desk, VVAAOA Accounts, Vedanta, VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Owners Association

Dear Residents,

As previously communicated please find the FAQ about RFID systems attached.

The document will be revised from time to time based on our progress in implementation.

Regards,

VVAAOA

As per the discussions on General Body Meeting dated 24-Feb-2019, RFID + Boom barrier system is scheduled to go live on 20-March-2019 (Wednesday)

Requesting all residents and non-resident owners to ensure that the following required documents are kept ready for the verification and issuance of the RFID sticker tag.

Issuance will be based on designated parking slots for 4 wheeler.

List of Documents for Issuing Car Parking Sticker to Flat Owner

1) Copy of first and last page of the sale deed (owner details, flat details and parking slot details must be visible)**If the data updated in Apartment Adda, then the above documents are not required.

2) Proof of identity copy

3) Copy of RC or provisional RC of owner’s Car or owner’s family member’s car.

List of Documents for Issuing Car Parking Sticker to Tenant

1) Copy of currently valid rental / lease agreement.

2) Proof of identity copy.

3) Copy of RC or provisional RC of owner’s Car or owner’s family member’s car.

On a similar note, orphaned or unclaimed vehicles in our campus is being noted down for further actions based on the particulars.

image001.png
RFID VVAAOA FAQ_V1.0.pdf
RFID Parking Consent.pdf