General Body Minutes Of Meeting - 24-February-2019

VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Owners Association

Feb 24, 2019, 9:59:42 PM2/24/19
to Phase 1, Phase 2, VP2...@googlegroups.com, Phase 3, Phase 4, Vedanta, Help Desk, VVAAOA Accounts

Dear Respected Owners,

Good Morning!!!

This is to inform you about GBM meeting held on 24.02.2019 (Sunday), several points were discussed and decision made during this meeting, details are given below.

We request to all those owners who did not pay their maintenance dues so far, kindly clear their pending dues ASAP to avoid any penalty.

Meeting Name:

VVAAOA GBM Meeting

Meeting Purpose:

Monthly GBM -1

Meeting Date:

24-Feb-2019

Meeting Time:

10 AM – 12 PM

Meeting Location:

Amphitheatre (Near Block-1)

Meeting Facilitator:

Jt. General Secretary

Attendees:

74 Owners

Absentees:

-

Minutes Issued By:

Core Committee

In the opening of the meeting all the members prayed for Pulwama incident and given their condolence. And following decision made during the meeting:-

Decisions Made: (What, Why, Impacts)

1. Introduced new board members to the owners.

2. BOREWELL – Status of borewell was discussed as 3 are running out of total 14. We got approval of new borewell subject to reasonable expenses and revival of the old borewell.

3. 10% penalty will be charged on 1st day of the next month for the accumulated maintenance dues of previous months.  For Example if residents have a due of Rs. 5,580/- the penalty charges will be 558 for the first month and coming month penalty will be added on actual (Rs5580 +Rs 558 = Rs. 6,138 ie: Rs. 614/-).   and so on for subsequent months in case of outstanding amount..

4. Gym shall be started from 1st Mar 2019 with membership fee of Rs. 1000/- (nonrefundable deposit) and monthly charges of Rs. 500/- per member. The members should be resident of VBHC Vaibhava only.

5. Game room shall be also started from 1st Mar 2019 with minimum games items.

6. In case of any cheque bounce issued by residents to VVAAOA, Rs. 500/- will be charges per instance as penalty to the owners.

7. Any civil work expenses for ceiling leakage etc. will be bear by respective flat owners. As per recommendation of our respected owners, one suitable civil contractor shall be finalized by the Association in upcoming days.

8. Demand request of water to be send to Byagadadenahalli Gram Panchyat by getting consent through signature of minimum 100 owners.

9. Boom barriers need to start as soon as possible after getting documents verification of residents (example – sale deed or rental agreement and Govt.ID proof).

10. Accounts team is working on the actual cost and cost breakups, apart from the process of reducing costs if in case any additional cost happened in actual will be communicated to all and take appropriate decision to manage that expenses.

11. Communicated in the meeting that approximately 6 Lacs of shortage of fund on every month against 100% payment receivable. That means we are receiving 36Lacs against an average monthly expense of 42Lacs.

 Key Achievements for the month of Feb’19:

1.      Lift Invoice payment has been reversed to owners.

2.      Water meter installed to inlet of WTP to monitor daily purchase quantity of water from water tank vendors.

3.      Painting of security office and main gate zebra sign done.

4.      We would like to say thanks from our bottom of heart to the owners who has paid their maintenance charges on time so that we could able to release our vendor maximum dues of January 2019.

5.      Any discrepancies in adda accounts are getting resolved in a short period of time.

6.      Helpdesk support timing extended from 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM.

7.      Maintenance shift timing increased from 7 hours to 9 hours shift.

8.      Arranged accountant visit every Saturday starting from 9th February for rectification or doubt clearing on maintenance payments.

9.      Started working on agreement part with all the vendors.

10.   Initiated DG services and transformer services.

11.   Biometric reconfigured for all current maintenance staff, and this will be implemented all vendor staffs.

12.   Started Individual accounts rectification towards their flat maintenance.

Resolution Passed During Meeting:

1)      NOC from VBHC & VVAAO Association

VVAAOA  briefed the Residents about the Status of the Pending Maintenance Funds to be collected by VBHC & VVAAOA for the period up to June 2017 & thereafter respectively. The Residents were informed that the NOC to be obtained from VVAAOA & VBHC mandatorily until both VBHC’s & VVAAOA’s outstanding dues are “NIL” as on the date of issue of the NOC. The President also informed that Mr. Rahul Sabharwal COO of VBHC has assured to issue the NOC from VBHC to the owners who have cleared their dues.

It was Resolved that it is mandatory to collect 2 NOC’s (one from VVAAOA & another from VBHC) which will be issued by VVAAOA and VBHC to the owners ONLY upon settlement / payment of all their overdue  maintenance charges as on date.

2)      GBM agreed to start boom barrier activity and can start documents verification, data collection for implementing the system.

Pending:

1.      Two bore wells motor pump send for repairing

2.      Submitted request to change our damaged cable of common area to BESCOM on dated 16.02.2019.

Regards,

Joint Secretary | VVAAOA

VVAAOA_Minutes Of Meeting_24-Feb-2019.pdf

amitkumar shende

Feb 24, 2019, 10:32:13 PM2/24/19
to VP...@googlegroups.com
Any updates on rs 87 lacs missing bills?
Put the same 10% fine, who were responsible (board members and other related) during that time.
Also, consider of banning those for next 10 years of vbhc vvaaoa elections.

Amit Jha

Apr 1, 2019, 8:36:35 AM4/1/19
to VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Owners Association, VP1OG, VP2OG, VP2...@googlegroups.com, Phase 3, Phase 4, Vedanta
Hi All,

I have a semi furnished apartment top floor (7th floor) is up for sale.

Price - 13.5 Lakh (Negotiable).

Apartment is currently on rent at 6.5+maintenance.

If someone interested please let me know, i have e-khata and other relevant documents.

Please note - i am Not considering broker in between as I don't want to pay broker fees.

Call/whatsapp me on - 8971333314.

Regards
Amit