Clarification on alleged deployment of Bouncers with criminal background

VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Apartment Owners Association

Feb 17, 2020, 12:32:06 PM2/17/20
to sdcpv...@gmail.com, rajiv kumar, Phase 2A Owners Group, VP1OG, vp...@googlegroups.com, vp...@goolegroups.com, vp...@googlegroups.com, VBHC Phase 4 Owners Group
Dear Sir/ Madam
We request you to kindly clarify on the below points raised by one of our residents Mr B Rajiv Kumar who is owner of Flat No 26/106.

We are shocked to know this information however still holding a discussion before terminating your services to get clarification about deploying bouncers with criminal cases pending against them to protect the apartment residents.
This is highly unacceptable and we would like to terminate the services from your security agency and such bouncers from our premises for the benefit and security of the residents.

We need immediate clarification on the above. Attached is the screen shot from "a resident who has  alleged that you have deployed bouncers with criminal background".

Regards,

VVAAOA

IMG_20200217_222522.jpg

Theenathayalan Alagarsamy

Feb 17, 2020, 12:55:27 PM2/17/20
to VP...@googlegroups.com, sdcpv...@gmail.com, rajiv kumar, Phase 2A Owners Group, VP1OG, vp...@goolegroups.com, VP...@googlegroups.com, VBHC Phase 4 Owners Group, Owners Association
Hi VVAAOA,

As a Resident complex administration association don't you do your screening and verification about security Agency and bouncers before appointing them as vendor or service provider??

Now why are you trying / acting to be middle man ( safe zone) between Rajiv and Security agency?

Why you project Rajiv as question raiser in front of Security agency ... ( what's your back end plan?)

Are you creating vengeance between Rajiv and Security agency??

Regards
Theenathayalan.

rajiv kumar

Feb 18, 2020, 6:24:21 PM2/18/20
to sdcpv...@gmail.com, VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Apartment Owners Association, Phase 2A Owners Group, VP1OG, vp...@googlegroups.com, vp...@goolegroups.com, vp...@googlegroups.com, VBHC Phase 4 Owners Group
My clarification :
1)your appointment as Security agency was thrust on us in a board Meeting without showing techno commercial comparison vis-a-vis other agencies In an unprofessional way
2)consent on appointment of bouncers was not discussed in board meeting or GBM.
3)details on screening of guards or bouncers were not shared with board or owners in GBM.
4)it took 38 days to bring this matter to your notice and a clandestine attempt to mask the role of a hidden mischievous agenda  by a particular board member
5)we as owners never wanted bouncers whic never Had the consent Of owners
6) Expect ur agency to work In an ethical professional manner as per Statutory guidelines.
7)day one we as owners were against appointment of bouncers and u as agency never wanted the bouncers is well known.
8)cost of having bouncers is unaffordable by us.

My suggestion is please cancel the appointment of bouncers  and pass on the reduction of costs to us with immediate effect after discussing with association.  Willing to play a role in strengthening security in a professional and ethical way without any ulterior motives.  This email ID an attempt to blemish your and my record by miscreants to cover up their mistakes.

RAJIV KUMAR.B

CELL:9343411591

VISION -

ACTION=IMAGINATION

ACTION - VISION =CHAOS

VISION + ACTION = TRANSFORMATION

rajiv kumar

Feb 25, 2020, 4:57:00 AM2/25/20
to SDCSECURITY PVTLTD, VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Apartment Owners Association, Phase 2A Owners Group, VP1OG, vp...@googlegroups.com, vp...@goolegroups.com, vp...@googlegroups.com, VBHC Phase 4 Owners Group
JOINT MONITORING BY CLOSE CO-ORDINATION BETWEEN OWNERS AND SECURITY MANAGER OR GUARDS IS A MUST AND I CONSIDER ITS A MUTUAL RESPONSIBILITY. MOST OF THE OWNERS WOULD NOT LIKE TO HAVE BOUNCERS AT ENTRANCE OR MODIFY THE TERMINOLOGY TO SPECIAL SECURITY GUARDS WITH SECURITY ATTIRE. WEEKLY POLICE PATROLLING  DURING WEE HOURS WILL ADD TEETH TO SECURITY.

MY OPINION BUT SUBJECT TO APPROVAL IN GBM WHICH IS THE SUPREME DECISON TAKING BODY.

RAJIV KUMAR.B

CELL:9343411591

VISION -

ACTION=IMAGINATION

ACTION - VISION =CHAOS

VISION + ACTION = TRANSFORMATION

On Thursday, 20 February, 2020, 11:12:08 am IST, SDCSECURITY PVTLTD <sdcpv...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear sirs,

With refer to your email and noted the contents, we would like to bring to your kind notice that as on date we have not deployed any such criminal background bouncers or security employee  to your premises.

Hence before deploying any employee to your premises we will be done background verification with collecting all concern documents and filling the data in our enrolment application as per private security regulation Act 2005 from ISD department.

However we can produce all the documents of our security staff employees were deployed in your apartment. And also we regularly doing the night rounds, field officer visiting, patrolling duty and monitoring to secured the premises with safer.

We assure you of our best services at all times.

Thanking you,

Thanks & regards,

SDC Security & Services Pvt ltd.