Re: [VBHCVaibhavaresidents:VBHCVaibhava Forum - #287] Change in Board Manager for Violating Code of Conduct ( Admin Notice )

mohan ravindran

Sep 30, 2019, 5:58:41 AM9/30/19
to VBHCVaibhavaresident...@apartmentadda.com, VP...@googlegroups.com, vp...@googlegroups.com, Phase 2A Owners Group, VP1OG, VP2OG
Hello Everyone,

Could we stop this discussion for a moment and take action on the issues that we are currently facing? The only lift in block 28 is down. There is a 9 month pregnant lady in 28th block. How would we even respond for an emergency? PLEASE PLEASE take some action and repair the lifts ASAP !! Its been more than 6 months first lift is stopped. Second is lift is stopped today ! Does maintenance team only care when there is a function and come everyone's home to collect money for the functions? OR one of your sister or wife in your house is impacted to feel the pain of residents?  PLEASE ACT RESPONSIBLY AND FIX THE LIFT ISSUES! LATER YOU CAN TALK ABOUT ADDING AND REMOVING MEMBERS!!

Regards
MOHAN R
28/308

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 11:11 AM SUBHADRA <VBHCVaibhavaresident...@apartmentadda.com> wrote:
----While replying, please do not type below this line----

SUBHADRA (cgsha...@gmail.com)16 608,Owner,27/09/19

Agree appointments and terminations should have the concurrence of AGM
On Fri, 27 Sep 2019, 08:36 Venkataraman M.L., <VBHCVaibhavaresident...@apartmentadda.com> wrote:

View Full Conversation on ADDA
Carry your apartment in your pocket. Download ADDA App!96

--
Regards,
Mohan R

mohan ravindran

Oct 2, 2019, 8:00:52 PM10/2/19
to VBHCVaibhavaresident...@apartmentadda.com, VP...@googlegroups.com, vp...@googlegroups.com, Phase 2A Owners Group, VP1OG
Today marks the 4th day for block 28 residents with no lifts at all! Is humanitarian lost in this society maintenance and association team ? I feel really bad for that one women who had to struggle in her 9th month of pregnancy and elders who are visiting us for Dussera holidays who had to climb the floors. It's a shame!

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 3:45 PM Praveen Kumar K V <VBHCVaibhavaresident...@apartmentadda.com> wrote:
----While replying, please do not type below this line----

Praveen Kumar K V (praveen....@gmail.com) Replied.
28 605,Owner,30/09/19

Yes... Please repair both lifts in Block28... One lift was down from long time and raised multiple incidents for the same by multiple owners however no resolutions yet.... Request maintenance team to action it on priority