Few suggestions to association

kln Murthy

Aug 30, 2020, 5:06:54 AM8/30/20
to Owners Association, vp...@googlegroups.com, VP2...@googlegrpups.com, VP2...@googlegroups.com, vp...@googlegroups.com
Dear secretary Sir,

First of all I would like to appreciate the association for conducting the ONLINE GBM BY ZOOM. I felt by this more non resident owners will be able to address their issues properly.
I would like to give few  suggestions as mentioned below.
1. Issue the ID cards for residents.
2. Try to.publish the monthly expenses in adda.
3. Use adda more effectively to communicate with owners.
4. Regular inspection of over head tanks.
5. Implementation of Intercom facility in our apartment.
6. Data collection of residents and strict implementation of rental agreement process. Checking whether owners renewing the agreements or not.
7. Proper service agreements with all vendors or service providers for our society.
Thanks
KLN Murthy
28-706