Commencement of New Borewell work @ VBHC Vaibhava

VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Apartment Owners Association

Feb 20, 2020, 6:46:07 AM2/20/20
to Phase 2A Owners Group, vp...@googlegroups.com, vp...@goolegroups.com, VP1OG, VP2OG, VP2...@googlegrpups.com, GV Iyer Vedaanta 41/302, vvsc bangalore
Dear Residents,

We are delighted to announce  the commencement of drilling this evening, of a new borewell as promised by our panchayath and district panchayath. This will be mean an additional borewell and additional water for VBHC residents thus *reducing the cost of water for all residents*.

We would like to thank all the Association members and Residents for their support and cooperation. This is indeed another big milestone in our journey to a better VBHC campus and lowered costs through various measures.
Other recent achievements : 1) We have improved STP water quality in our quest for better health and hygiene. 2) Security and surveillance of premises have been improved while keeping down costs, a balancing act, that requires close coordination of all the stakeholders.

On behalf of the entire community we would like to thanks *DP member Mr Ramachandrappa Sir, Ex-Chairman Mr Narayan Swamy, and one person who has always stood with us through thick and thin with us - Panchayat member Mr BN Murali Reddy Sir* and last but not least all Association members for their valuable time.

I am sure we will be looking forward to add many such measures to contain cost and for betterment of our society with constant engagement and cooperation of our local Panchayat and Zila Panchayat.

This would have been impossible without the support of all residents. Thank you all for reposing  your confidence in us, the current VVAAOA, and supporting us throughout!

Warm Regards,
VVAAOA

mohan ravindran

Feb 20, 2020, 8:03:30 AM2/20/20
to VP...@googlegroups.com, Phase 2A Owners Group, vp...@goolegroups.com, VP1OG, VP2OG, VP2...@googlegrpups.com, GV Iyer Vedaanta 41/302, vvsc bangalore
Great News! Please make sure all the safety norms are followed with regards to carefully closing the borewell and location from public access!

Thank You!

Regards
Mohan R

Regards,
Mohan R

Theenathayalan Alagarsamy

Feb 20, 2020, 9:08:12 AM2/20/20
to VP...@googlegroups.com, Phase 2A Owners Group, vp...@goolegroups.com, VP1OG, VP2OG, VP2...@googlegrpups.com, GV Iyer Vedaanta 41/302, vvsc bangalore

 Hi VVAAOA,

Thanks for your effort for getting below mentioned to VBHC - Vaibhav

SBI ATM
STP water quality raise
Conducting ground water point check

But i have only 2 question to VVAAOA on behalf of genuine residents

*Why you are announcing all these since Jan 2020 when election to VVAAOA also in progress / in parallel*??
( *My answer is when election for VVAAOA is approching shortly you as current VVAAOA  trying to impress / trying to brainwash / trying to confuse all residents in favour to you*

*When you will share financial statements. Since April 2019 we as residents did not receive financial statements from  VVAAOA. When you will maintain transparency*???

rajiv kumar

Feb 25, 2020, 4:50:52 AM2/25/20
to Phase 2A Owners Group, vp...@googlegroups.com, vp...@goolegroups.com, VP1OG, VP2OG, vp2...@googlegrpups.com, GV Iyer Vedaanta 41/302, vvsc bangalore, VP...@googlegroups.com
APPRECIATE THE STEP TAKEN WITH SUPPORT FROM PANCHAYAT MEMBERS. ALSO PLAN FOR RECHARGE WELLS TO ENSURE THE GROND WATER LEVEL RISES.

RAJIV KUMAR.B

CELL:9343411591

VISION -

ACTION=IMAGINATION