Request association assistance for my grievances

0 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Saritha Varma

lukematon,
27.8.2020 klo 13.57.0827.8.2020
vastaanottaja vp...@googlegroups.com, vp...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, vp...@googlegroups.com, vp...@googlegroups.com, vva...@gmail.com, Saritha Varma
Dear all,

I am saritha Varma owner of an apartment in the 29th block.
I am away from Bangalore and unfortunately my apartment is vacant for a long time.
This mail is my attempt to propose to the association to be party in rental procedures and also for assistance in cost effective maintenance of the apartments.
I hereby put forth the issues I have faced recently which prompted me to go for this proposal.
One year back when I came there when my previous tenant vacate, I approached two people who are in association with the society for renting out. Among the two one person exploited my absence and misused the premises by making people stay without my knowledge.
Another person brought someone and the tenant left after one month complaining about rats and dirty smelly water.
 I Posted in Adda but no genuine enquiry came. I am understanding from the other mails that the apartments are in demand but few are taking advantage of non availability of owners like me.
I am not able to trust these people and being a non native and unfortunately away from the place , I am finding it very difficult to get any support for renting or other requirements for my apartment.
I pay my maintenance regularly and I feel I am not getting any support from the society back.
There may be people with similar experience and in the similar situation.

In view of the above I propose that any rental agreement should have an association member involved in it , atleast as a vitness and be processed only through association office.
In this occasion I also propose that the necessary painting and maintenance of the apartments be undertaken by the association directly which I believe will become cost effective and effective for owners like me.

Looking forward towards a favourable action on the above at the earliest.

Regards
Saritha Varma
Flat no. 004
Block 29.

VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Apartment Owners Association

lukematon,
27.8.2020 klo 21.55.4627.8.2020
vastaanottaja Saritha Varma, VP1OG, VP2OG, vp2...@googlegroups.com, vp...@googlegroups.com, vp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your mail,
Thanks for your valuable praposals/suggestions,we will take up the same in our next meeting and work accordingly.
Feel free to contact us for any help in your absence on our email Id  hd.va...@gmail.com, vva...@gmail.com
Have a nice day
Stay safe

Secretary