Re: VBHC Residents are named as BULLSHIT people (by one of the core member of current VVAAOA team)

Basanta Nayak

Dec 4, 2019, 7:36:29 AM12/4/19
to Owners Association, Phase 2A, Theena Thayalan, vp...@googlegroups.com
Dear honorable secretary..

We listening all the audios ..

can you let us know for what reason you have highlited the fellow residents as bulshit people in the conversation.

What is the mistake we did.. is it because we made you to sit in the position and ask to look after the society?  Dont you feel to have basic principles while addressing the people with proper respect?

If you are in such frustration mode why to take pain in sitting in that role.
There are learned people in the society like doctors ,?bankers , software professionals who are well acknowledged in the society and for you how come we are called like bulshit people. ?

Pls answer the same and its good for you.

By listening all these things better hand over the maintenance to third party professional agency which is good for all.

Regards,
Basanta

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 12:54 PM Theena Thayalan <tthaya...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

PFA . These files are conversation, which i had with one of the core member of current VVAAOA team who is doing administration in VBHC Vaibhava.

You are named as BULLSHIT people by that  core member of current VVAAOA team .  Hope you like this name .

If you want to change this name ( which is BULLSHIT people ) please raise your questions to VVAAOA ( vva...@gmail.com

Regards

Theenathayalan A

--
Sent from iPhone

sri kay

Dec 8, 2019, 10:59:07 PM12/8/19
to VP...@googlegroups.com, Owners Association, Phase 2A, Theena Thayalan, vp...@googlegroups.com
Any revert on this.

Regards.

K. Srinivas

sri kay

Dec 11, 2019, 8:54:50 PM12/11/19
to VP...@googlegroups.com, Owners Association, Phase 2A, Theena Thayalan, vp...@googlegroups.com
Dear president of the association.. your intervention required in the below said incident calling the fellow residents as bullshit
Wewould like to know the reason why the gentleman  referred as so .

Dear honorable secretary.. can you let us know for what reason you have highlited the fellow residents as bulshit people in the conversation. What is the mistake we did.. is it because we made you to sit in the position and ask to look after the society?  Dont you feel to have basic principles while addressing the people with proper respect?
If you are in such frustration mode why to take pain in sitting in that role.
There are learned people in the society like doctors,bankers , software professionals who are well acknowledged in the society and for you how come we are called like bulshit people. ?
Pls answer the same and its good for you.

Regards.

K. Srinivas

sri kay

Dec 25, 2019, 9:13:01 AM12/25/19