Questions about maintenance service scope to VVAAOA -

1 view

Theenathayalan Alagarsamy

Sep 18, 2019, 6:55:49 AM9/18/19
to Owners Association, ad...@vvaaoa.com, Helpdesk Vaibhava, Accounts VVAAOA, vp...@googlegroups.com, VP2AOG@googlegroups.com <VP2AOG@googlegroups.com>,, VP3OG@googlegroups.com <vp3og@googlegroups.com>,, vp2og@googlegroups.com, VP2AOG@googlegroups.com <VP2AOG@googlegroups.com>,, VP3OG@googlegroups.com <vp3og@googlegroups.com>,, vp2og@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroup.com
Hi VVAAOA Team members,

Congrats you have reached 9 months mile stone since your on boarding to VVAAOA on Jan 2019

As Annual general meeting - AGM is arriving shortly, i would like to hear reply from you for below mentioned query's

If you ignore to respond , please make a note that from the date of AGM 2019 i will stop making my maintenance payment until you answer all my below query's

I hope that , you will make sure  i will not get any unwanted calls like ( Threatening - warning - scolding calls )

If i get targeted personally then there will be sub sequence either through legally or personally .

Scope of maintenance service - Lift

·         How many lifts up / down?

·         Since how long down those lifts?

·         What are the various reasons for down (Budget – Spare parts not available)?

·         Any committed time line to bring up down status lifts?

·         What is the compensation/facility given to residents who is suffering due to non-availability of lift?

Scope of maintenance service - fire protection system

·         How many fire extinguish cylinder do we have?

·         How many valid and active fire extinguish cylinder do we have?

·         Did VVAAOA ever conducted fire extinguish mock drill to train / explain / evacuate residents in case of emergency?

·         Do we have fire hose in each block and each floor?

·         How many fire hoses stolen / how many damaged?

·         Did VVAAOA ever checked any damage / leakage in all block fire pipe line?

·         Do we have active – working fire alarm panel system?

Scope of maintenance service – Generators

·         How many generators do we have in our campus?

·         Campus Phase / block vise what is each generators capacity?

·         How old those generators? Year of manufacturing – Which company Make?

·         Are those generators under valid annual maintenance contract with manufacturer / service vendor?

·         If under AMC what is per year AMC Cost for those generators?

·         What is the condition of those generators? Good – OK – Poor?

·         What is average / approx. diesel consumption of those generators?

·         Are they automatic or manual generators?

Scope of maintenance service – Security

·         Who is our security vendor?

·         Since how long that vendor in security services?

·         How many security guards in service for our campus?

·         What is security head count day and night time?

·         How many bouncers do we have? What is their working time in our campus?

·         Do we have valid vendor agreement with security vendor?

·         What is the cost monthly incurred for security services?

·         Did VVAAOA / Security team ever conducted thief catching mock drill?

·         In campus usually where security guards do vigilance surveillance roaming random check?

Scope of maintenance service- Water treatment plant ( WTP ) and sewage treatment plant ( STP )

·         How many WTP do we have?

·         How many STP do we have?

·         What is the capacity of those plants?

·         What is the condition of those plants? Good – ok – Poor?

·         When did we cleaned those plants last time?

·         Who is the RAW water supplier for our campus?

·         What is approx. monthly RAW water consumption for our campus?

·         What is approx. monthly bill amount for RAW water consumption?

·         How many borewells do we have? what is the water level?

·         Consumption liters of water from our own borewells?

·         Who is the vendor managing STP?

·         What is the cost incurred monthly for STP maintenance?

·         What was the last cleaning date of each block overhead tank? (Rust, dust Removal – painting)

·         What is the condition of WTP, STP pipelines?

Scope of maintenance service – Transformers

·         How many transformers do we have?

·         What is the capacity of those transformers?

·         What is the year of manufacturing – who is the manufacturer of those transformers?

·         What is the condition of those transformers? Good – ok – poor?

·         When did we serviced our transformer last time?

·         How many common lights tubes we have?

·         How much power is consumed for common lighting?

·         Who is maintaining those transformers? BESCOM / VVAAOA?

·         If it maintained by VVAAOA who is the vendor servicing / repairing those transformers?

·         Do we have valid vendor agreement to maintain transformers?

·         How much is the cost involved to maintain transformers?

Scope of maintenance service – Garbage collection and House keeping

·         Who is the vendor doing garbage collection and housekeeping?

·         How many labors involved in landscaping - garbage collection – Housekeeping?

·         How often garbage collection is happening?

·         How common area cleaning task is made? Rotational basis / Day basis / Complaint basis?

·         From where we are purchasing sanitary items? We purchase / vendor supplied?

·         Do we have valid vendor agreement?

·         What is average monthly cost involved for garbage collection and housekeeping?

·         How many acres open land maintained by landscaping team?

Questions about Scope of maintenance service to VVAAOA.docx

SAGAR GOSWAMY

Sep 19, 2019, 7:14:06 AM9/19/19
to VP...@googlegroups.com

Theenathayalan Alagarsamy

Sep 21, 2019, 2:30:44 AM9/21/19
to Owners Association, ad...@vvaaoa.com, Helpdesk Vaibhava, Accounts VVAAOA, vp...@googlegroups.com, VP2AOG@googlegroups.com <VP2AOG@googlegroups.com>,, VP3OG@googlegroups.com <vp3og@googlegroups.com>,, vp2og@googlegroups.com, VP2AOG@googlegroups.com <VP2AOG@googlegroups.com>,, VP3OG@googlegroups.com <vp3og@googlegroups.com>,, vp2og@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroup.com
Hi all residents,

Please find attachment.

If any genuine residents asking any genuine query to VVAAOA, our current VVAAOA members trying to shut their query / trying to corner that residents / trying stop that query before reaching many more residents in what's app group.

In one attachment VVAAOA secretary Mr KG Shrinivass removed me from whatsapp group

In other attachment VVAAOA president Mr Sali revoking WhatsApp members rights of message sending

Isn't example of their monopoly attempt and crushing residents voice?

Dear all residents

Since 3 years I fighted long enough with VVAAOA previous and current board. Now I feel tired and exhausted

If you want to safeguard your assets, you come forward and support or challenge VVAAOA based on their administration approach. Good luck

Mr Sali and Mr KG Shrinivass ( VVAAOA President and Secretary)

One happy good news for both of you. This is my last email about VVAAOA .
Until next 6 months am not going to send any message about VVAAOA in mail / what's app group

By Jan 2020 current VVAAOA board would be completing 1 year in service. As per board byelaw 1/3 ( approx 8 board members have to come out from VVAAOA board)

If you are not genuine that time like people are not coming out from board and not allowing new faces to come on VVAAOA board I will re start in new way to safeguard my assets / to save my rights

All the best for your administration

Regards
Theenathayalan

IMG_20190921_113641.jpg
IMG_20190921_113105.jpg

Theenathayalan Alagarsamy

Sep 26, 2019, 12:34:17 AM9/26/19
to Owners Association, ad...@vvaaoa.com, Helpdesk Vaibhava, Accounts VVAAOA, vp...@googlegroups.com, VP2AOG@googlegroups.com <VP2AOG@googlegroups.com>,, VP3OG@googlegroups.com <vp3og@googlegroups.com>,, vp2og@googlegroups.com, VP2AOG@googlegroups.com <VP2AOG@googlegroups.com>,, VP3OG@googlegroups.com <vp3og@googlegroups.com>,, vp2og@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroup.com
Hi VVAAOA Team,

I yet to receive your answer for my genuine - logic - reasonable query's (which i sent 8 days back) . So as a reminder am sending this mail along with few more query's.

Hope you remember that , if you fail to respond and if you ignore my query's with monopoly attitude my stand will be , stopping maintenance payment Sep 2019 on wards ( until your response) .

Am eagerly waiting to see and face your legal or  illegal steps against me for my maintenance non payment .

Hear - respond - respect genuine residents thoughts and query's . Dont use your old regular trick like switching OFF respective flat BESCOM power circuit and forcing residents to pay maintenance (to switch back ON BESCOM power circuit)  .

VVAAOA  projection  Genuine residents’ expectation - demand - Querys
Visitor parking area  Do we have database ? - Per day visitors average count - Repeated visitors identity - Average stay period of visitotrs - Which flat attracts more frequent visitors?
Security agency changes  After security agency change there was couple of bike theft . Why and how come it happened ? What was compensation / commitment from VVAAOA to Victim?
Legal movements How many legal notices sent to how many maintenance defaulters ? How many defaulters responded to that notice ? What is the effect of legal notice ?
Stirct rules and regulations Example Dog poop area Do we see Dob poop in only dog poop area ? How many no parking offense ? What was the offense fine collectoion or incidents counts ?
Collection of dues What was maintenance due from residents  as on Jan or March 2019 and what is current outstanding from residents ? How much due collected since Jan 2019 ?
Cost cutdown measures  In what all aspects cost cut down implemented ? What is the quality of service from vendors who is providing service at low cost ? Who is ensuring service quality?
STP Vendor change  What is the status of STP ? Do we have valid vendor agreements ? STP water quality is improved ? STP water smell is reduced ?
Lift maintenance cost saving  How many lifts down ? What is the promising timeline to residents ? What is the compensation or alternate solution given to residents who is suffering to non lift
Game room and Gym eqipments How many residents using Game&Gym room ? How much fees collection to VVAAOA ?
Maintenace due collection and vendor due reduction  what is current outstanding from residents ? How much due collected since Jan 2019 ? What is current outstanding due to all vendors ?
Conducting GBM without fail  Why GBM attending residents count not crossing 40 head count ? How long such namesake GBM will happen ? What is Plan to attract more resindents to GBM ?
Independence day celebration and games  Thanks it was useful to kids and adults approx 50 kids utilized and enjoyed this event . But what is the benefit for whole residents ?
Yoga day celebration  Thanks . But how many residents getting benefit out of it ?. ( Only max 15 interested residents are practicing yoga) . But we are 1800 houses
320 Plantation  Do we have that many Gardenning staff to maintain those 320 plants ? Too many plantation will attract more mosquitoes ,insects ,snakes etc . What is alternate plan?
Entrance beautification  Thx . But why VVAAOA not caring on canal cleaning and beautification . Thx to Panchayat member Mr Murali who cleaned canal some level
ATM Proposal  How ATM is going to help our campus status improvement ? Only one ATM will it improve entire 22 are campus appriciation ?
Collection from trouble creators  Do we have trouble creators list and database ? How much fine was colected ?
Gatekeeper app insttead of Adda  Do we have all residents ( Owner - Tenant - Non Resident ) database and active contacts block vise ? How many residents got adda/gatekeeper login?
Water meter at main pipe valve Thanks . When we will have block vise or flat vise water meter?
Stict entry and exit  Per day - Do we have all vehicle inflow and outflow database ? Do we have pedastrian crossing database ? Do we track all vendor door delivery vehicles movement
Police arrested kanja addicts  no more kanja addicts inside campus ??? Do we trace and check all vehicles luggage and pedastrians carry bags ?
Transparent election for Secretary  Already 3 members resigned from board . Though campus works are slow and pending  Why VVAAOA is not ready to refill that open position since 3 months ?
VVAAOA Projection and Genuine residents expecation and demands.xlsx

rajiv kumar

Sep 26, 2019, 12:34:57 PM9/26/19
to VP...@googlegroups.com
Some of the owners details might bounce

RAJIV KUMAR.B

CELL:9343411591

VISION -

ACTION=IMAGINATION

ACTION - VISION =CHAOS

VISION + ACTION = TRANSFORMATION

Owner's Details as of 11272018.xlsx

Ravindra Maurya

Sep 26, 2019, 1:07:38 PM9/26/19
to VP...@googlegroups.com
Mr Rajiv,

Many in this email group are not verified and can misuse these details.Sharing personal details of all the owners in public domain is not legal, hope you control your emotions and use it wisely.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Ravindra Maurya