Re: Handover Process from Old association to New Association - 01-Feb-2019

Uttam Jha

Feb 1, 2019, 8:38:26 AM2/1/19
to VP...@googlegroups.com, VP...@googlegroups.com, VP2...@googlegroups.com, VP...@googlegroups.com, VP...@googlegroups.com, Vadiraj...@gmail.com, gopalpr...@gmail.com, manjuka...@rediffmail.com, cma...@gmail.com, salia...@gmail.com, cheta...@gmail.com, halco...@gmail.com, ym.pra...@gmail.com, adars...@gmail.com, rejish...@gmail.com, nagar...@gmail.com, arju...@yahoo.com, kgsr...@gmail.com, suniltri...@gmail.com, vijay.h...@rediffmail.com, amiths...@yahoo.co.in, nnmo...@rediffmail.com, natra...@gmail.com, Owners Association
Dear Owners,

This is to inform all owners that new board is still in process of taking handover from previous board.
It was promised in last GBM by Ex-President (Bipul) that he will complete handover formalities by 28th Jan but unfortunately still pending.

Background:
There are some discrepancies with respect to bank signatories maintained in Bank of Maharashtra due to which handover is delayed. Discrepancies will be explained to all owners during next upcoming GBM.
Ex board has given assurance that all administrative access (ADDA, VVAAOA etc....) will be handed over to new board on Saturday.

Very Important:
It was informed by Ex President (Bipul) in last GBM that Bills of 87 Lacs expense that was made are missing and they do not have any details about it.

Requirement:
As new board it becomes our responsibility to get external audit done of  Association books of account from July 2017 till January 2019 from a reputed firm.
and present audit report to all owners,  if any deviation found, strict action to be taken.

We look forward for your kind cooperation and request to kindly attend upcoming GBM.

Our Priority:
We want to first fix all maintenance dues problems for all owners, in this process, you would have received several emails from ad...@vvaaoa.comFeel free to reach us on that email for any queries related to your dues and we will be happy to assist you. :-)

Regards,,
Uttam
(General Secretary New Board)

On Monday, January 28, 2019, 6:53:03 PM GMT+5:30, 'Uttam Jha' via VBHC Phase 2A Owners Group <VP2...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear Owners,

This is to inform all owners about General Body Meeting that was held on 27-Jan-2019.

It was a good meeting between ex-board members and new board members, discussion were held and agreed to complete handover by 28-Jan-2019 by Ex-President.

Please find attached minutes of meeting of same.

Regards,
Uttam
(Gen Secretary new board)

On Sunday, January 13, 2019, 3:00:50 PM GMT+5:30, 'Uttam Jha' via VBHC Phase 2A Owners Group <VP2...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear Owners,

This is to inform all owners about recent democratic election that was held on 06-Jan-2019 in VBHC Anekal,
More than 232+ owners Participated/Voted to elect new board of 24 members out of 33 contestants.

24 board members have elected 7 core committee members consisting of President, Secretary, treasurer, Jt Secretary1,
Jt Secretary2, Joint Treasurer (details of election process attached).

This election was conducted by Election Committee under vigilance of law and media, this was also telecasted on a Akshay news channel as well.

New Board members are eager to take charge and work towards continuous improvement of society.
We have already initiated handover from outgoing association members and awaiting for a constructive response from them.
We would like to thank all previous board members for all the contribution they have made in their capacity.

The new board had its first team meeting on 12-Jan-2019 to discuss way forward and to complete handover process ASAP.
Please find attached Minutes of Meeting of same.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Uttam
(General Secretary)

Feb 1, 2019, 8:47:17 AM2/1/19
to VP...@googlegroups.com, VP1OG, VP2OG, VP2...@googlegroups.com, VP...@googlegroups.com, Vadiraj...@gmail.com, gopalpr...@gmail.com, manjuka...@rediffmail.com, cma...@gmail.com, salia...@gmail.com, cheta...@gmail.com, halco...@gmail.com, ym.pra...@gmail.com, adars...@gmail.com, rejish...@gmail.com, nagar...@gmail.com, arju...@yahoo.com, kgsr...@gmail.com, suniltri...@gmail.com, vijay.h...@rediffmail.com, amiths...@yahoo.co.in, nnmo...@rediffmail.com, natra...@gmail.com, Owners Association
It's serious concern that bills are missing for 87 lacs. Who is responsible to retain all the bills?

Regards
Kaushal

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VBHC Anekel Phase3 Group" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/VP3OG.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/VP3OG/1337173065.1357727.1549028302041%40mail.yahoo.com.

VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Owners Association

Feb 1, 2019, 8:22:28 PM2/1/19
to VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Owners Association, Help Desk, vp...@googlegroups.com, Phase 3, Phase 1, VP2...@googlegroups.com, Phase 2, Vedanta
Rs. 3 per sq ft is very high without swimming pool and other aminities. It is requested to look after the expenses and calculate the rate.
With regards
Chaitali
22 303