How to install Nagios agent less

Rakesh Mevada

Nov 11, 2021, 4:40:15 AM11/11/21
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Dear Team,

    Please anyone know that,how to install Nagios without agent, AND I monitor every server and router direct on server,I don't need to install every system agent,so please anyone know that reply as soon as possible.

Regards

Rakesh Mevada

Rakesh Mevada

Nov 12, 2021, 3:55:37 AM11/12/21
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Please help

Nirmal Pathak

Nov 12, 2021, 6:15:07 AM11/12/21
to VGLUG
You will have to enable & configure SNMP on the systems that you want to monitor using Nagios to perform agentless monitoring.

Check out these links that may help you.

Have FuN,
Nirmal Pathak.
Let me help my fellow beings; that is all I seek.

Rakesh Mevada

Nov 23, 2021, 1:45:49 AM11/23/21
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have installed Nagios core, how to configure SNMP.

Could you provide me any examples in configuration file.
Regards
Rakesh

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.