Email Configuration in Bitnami Redmine

BHARAT PRAKASH INANI

Feb 22, 2019, 1:55:58 AM2/22/19
to vglug
Hi All,

Greetings. As per subject i have setup Bitnami Redmine on CentOS 7 and it's working fine but issue is i am unable to fetch emails to generate issue and also outbound mail not working.

I have configured email settings as per google and also try lots of stuffs from google but still issue there.

Please guide me how to resolve this issue or where i made mistake.

--
Regards,
Bharat Prakash Inani

minesh