Kubernetes

Smit Parmar

Feb 28, 2019, 4:07:33 AM2/28/19
to VG...@googlegroups.com
hello Sir,

Please let me know how to install Kubernetes in the digital ocean cloud server, ubuntu and give tutorials on how it works

With Regards,
Smit P. Parmar

amar nanware

Feb 28, 2019, 7:10:01 AM2/28/19
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sir,

Please follow the link.

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.

Smit Parmar

Mar 6, 2019, 2:56:15 AM3/6/19
to VG...@googlegroups.com
hello sir,

anyone can help me for kubernetes cluster I have no idea how to install in the digital ocean

minesh

Mar 6, 2019, 11:16:12 AM3/6/19
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Dear Smit,
Using following url step to deploy kubernetes cluster in digital ocean.

Thanks & Regards
Minesh Gole

Smit Parmar

Mar 7, 2019, 4:04:06 AM3/7/19
to vg...@googlegroups.com
thanks for this info. I tried this but didn't know how to make the master droplet and node droplet I create kubernetes cluster but it did not give me root id and password