Help Url Rewrite

Nicola B.

Sep 19, 2012, 12:13:29 PM9/19/12
to urlrewr...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!
im just created this example very very simple
http://www.nicolabrunelli.com/tmp/MultiLanguages.zip

all it works well... but i would like change dinamically NavigateUrl Hyperlink when i change language website with dropdownlist...

NavigateUrl="~/en/how2use.aspx

en DYNAMIC...

can U help me guys??

thanks
Nicola

Nguyen Minh Tuan

Sep 19, 2012, 12:53:04 PM9/19/12
to urlrewr...@googlegroups.com
Hi you,

I edited your small sample and in that case, I created a base class with named "BasePage" (in App_Code). This class will be inherited by pages (.aspx) and its task is initialized culture that any page inherited from it.

Please run default.aspx in order to see now. I think you will understand my solution.

Good luck :)

2012/9/19 Nicola B. <brun...@gmail.com>

Nicola

--
Sie haben diese Nachricht erhalten, weil Sie der Google Groups-Gruppe UrlRewritingNet beigetreten sind.
Besuchen Sie https://groups.google.com/d/msg/urlrewritingnet/-/3gUeOBQNRSYJ, um diese Diskussion im Web anzuzeigen.

--
Sincerely,
Nguyen Minh Tuan

Nicola B.

Sep 19, 2012, 1:00:49 PM9/19/12
to urlrewr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks....

But i would like dont set hyperlink in default like this navigateurl = NavigateUrl="~/en/how2use.aspx"

but i want set my navigate url like this NavigateUrl="~/how2use.aspx"

BUT if i select from my dropdownlist IT language on address bar browser i want to see :

if i select ITALIAN
http://localhost:58903/MultiLanguages_seekill_edited/it/how2use.aspx

if i select ENGLISH
http://localhost:58903/MultiLanguages_seekill_edited/en/how2use.aspx

thanks
Nicola

Nguyen Minh Tuan

Sep 19, 2012, 10:14:53 PM9/19/12
to urlrewr...@googlegroups.com
Oh I'm sr, i couldn't reply earlier,

About what you want, i think u can to see again. Your project (that i edited) still works well with navigate url "~/how2use.aspx". You can see that in the base class (switch...case.. code. English language is default).

And then, if u select language from dropdownlist, u can redirect current link to the correlative language link.

Please try it. I'm busy now. If u can't do it, i will help you ;)

--
Sie haben diese Nachricht erhalten, weil Sie der Google Groups-Gruppe UrlRewritingNet beigetreten sind.
Besuchen Sie https://groups.google.com/d/msg/urlrewritingnet/-/26aezf8tv9cJ, um diese Diskussion im Web anzuzeigen.

Wenn Sie Nachrichten in dieser Gruppe posten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an urlrewr...@googlegroups.com.
Wenn Sie aus dieser Gruppe austreten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an urlrewritingn...@googlegroups.com.
Besuchen Sie die Gruppe unter http://groups.google.com/group/urlrewritingnet?hl=de, um weitere Optionen zu erhalten.

Nicola B.

Sep 20, 2012, 4:16:23 AM9/20/12
to urlrewr...@googlegroups.com
ok thanks..

but in your project u removed the dropdownlist DDL...

i need DDL to select user language..
and insert the hyperlink like that: NavigateUrl="~/how2use.aspx"

and automatically if i select from DDL en  go to http://www.sdsa.com/en/how2use.aspx
and automatically if i select from DDL it  go to http://www.sdsa.com/it/how2use.aspx

can u help me and edit my simple project again.

thanks
Nicola

Nicola B.

Sep 20, 2012, 4:53:18 AM9/20/12
to urlrewr...@googlegroups.com
ciao!

i edit your project
http://www.nicolabrunelli.com/tmp/MultiLanguages_seekill_edited.zip

insert the DDL and one link "go to page .aspx"

works well... if i select DDL language e go to link translate webpage how2use.aspx well in 2 language..

but i want rewrite Url if i select "IT" form DDL i would like rewrite virtual url in .com/it/how2use.aspx
if i select "en" i would like rewrite virtual url in .com/en/how2use.aspx

is it possibile..
check the rule in web.config .....

thansk a lot!!!!!!

grazie

Nicola

Nguyen Minh Tuan

Sep 20, 2012, 5:16:36 AM9/20/12
to urlrewr...@googlegroups.com
Ciao :D i think it is correct what u want ;)

--
Sie haben diese Nachricht erhalten, weil Sie der Google Groups-Gruppe UrlRewritingNet beigetreten sind.
Besuchen Sie https://groups.google.com/d/msg/urlrewritingnet/-/yyM1Bs3ZgZUJ, um diese Diskussion im Web anzuzeigen.

Wenn Sie Nachrichten in dieser Gruppe posten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an urlrewr...@googlegroups.com.
Wenn Sie aus dieser Gruppe austreten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an urlrewritingn...@googlegroups.com.
Besuchen Sie die Gruppe unter http://groups.google.com/group/urlrewritingnet?hl=de, um weitere Optionen zu erhalten.
MultiLanguages_seekill_edited.rar

Nguyen Minh Tuan

Sep 20, 2012, 5:23:02 AM9/20/12
to urlrewr...@googlegroups.com
Oh Notice:

U want it running correctly. When opening project, please click right webproject and select "Properties Windows", then remove Virtual Path "MultiLanguages_seekill_edited" to "/"

That's at all. Good luck :)

Btw, u're from Italy, rite?

Nicola B.

Sep 20, 2012, 6:41:33 AM9/20/12
to urlrewr...@googlegroups.com
very nice!!
thank u!!! it works well!!!!!!!!

GRAZIEE

Now... i would like put the DDL in masterpage... (because i have ddl in the header...)
is it possibile..?? and in the same time i would like translate with localizazione the web page (include masterpage)...

can u in the same project create a Master page for the 2 pages (default.aspx and how2use.aspx) put just DDL in the masterpage
and Hyperlink leave in the default .aspx  and Literal ID="H2U" leave in how2use.aspx  (but pages, both in masterpage).

thankssss

Nicola

vikash bhorale

Sep 20, 2012, 6:49:57 AM9/20/12
to urlrewr...@googlegroups.com
hi,

I will be back...

--
Sie haben diese Nachricht erhalten, weil Sie der Google Groups-Gruppe UrlRewritingNet beigetreten sind.
Besuchen Sie https://groups.google.com/d/msg/urlrewritingnet/-/ve-dhSeqR5AJ, um diese Diskussion im Web anzuzeigen.

Wenn Sie Nachrichten in dieser Gruppe posten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an urlrewr...@googlegroups.com.
Wenn Sie aus dieser Gruppe austreten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an urlrewritingn...@googlegroups.com.
Besuchen Sie die Gruppe unter http://groups.google.com/group/urlrewritingnet?hl=de, um weitere Optionen zu erhalten.

--
Thanks & Regards
Vikash Bhorale

Nicola B.

Sep 20, 2012, 9:10:15 AM9/20/12
to urlrewr...@googlegroups.com
i create in the same simple project masterpage...

and it dosent work...

http://www.nicolabrunelli.com/tmp/MultiLanguages_seekill_edited2.zip

i put the DLL in Master and link in page default.aspx

must works url rewrite and localization..

default_no-master.aspx and how2use_no-master.aspx old pages that works well without master..

thanks

Nicola

Nguyen Minh Tuan

Sep 20, 2012, 11:18:22 PM9/20/12
to urlrewr...@googlegroups.com
Hi u,

I think it isn't so difficult. I often use Session for this matter.
I did it and attached this mail. Please check again and feed back to me a.s.a.p :)

--
Sie haben diese Nachricht erhalten, weil Sie der Google Groups-Gruppe UrlRewritingNet beigetreten sind.
Besuchen Sie https://groups.google.com/d/msg/urlrewritingnet/-/ve-dhSeqR5AJ, um diese Diskussion im Web anzuzeigen.

Wenn Sie Nachrichten in dieser Gruppe posten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an urlrewr...@googlegroups.com.
Wenn Sie aus dieser Gruppe austreten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an urlrewritingn...@googlegroups.com.
Besuchen Sie die Gruppe unter http://groups.google.com/group/urlrewritingnet?hl=de, um weitere Optionen zu erhalten.