Time lost between the end of OnBeginRequest method and the beginning of the Page_Load method of the page

Juan Valer Tecedor

Jan 15, 2013, 10:43:34 AM1/15/13
to urlrewr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm using UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewrite Library in a web application project built with .NET Framework 4.0 and IIS 7.5 in Windows 2008 Servers. I have put a log trace file in order to find out where my application is losing time, and I have seen sometimes there is a time lost between the end of OnBeginRequest method and the beginning of the Page_Load method of the page (the vast majority of the times in a POST request).

Does anyone know where is that time? There is some comunication with the client PC in that moment? I don't have any clue about what's happening between these two methods.

Thank you very much in advance

Brenda Bell

Jan 15, 2013, 10:51:04 AM1/15/13
to urlrewr...@googlegroups.com
There's a lot going on in the ASP.NET pipeline, so this is a good place to start: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc188942.aspx.

Nguyen Minh Tuan

Jan 15, 2013, 10:26:00 PM1/15/13
to urlrewr...@googlegroups.com
If u use .Net 4 and IIS 7.5, i think you should use rewrite module that was provided by iis. It use easily and rapidly

You can see the following link:

--
Sie haben diese Nachricht erhalten, weil Sie der Google Groups-Gruppe UrlRewritingNet beigetreten sind.
Besuchen Sie https://groups.google.com/d/msg/urlrewritingnet/-/HGmb77i5vSgJ, um diese Diskussion im Web anzuzeigen.

Wenn Sie Nachrichten in dieser Gruppe posten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an urlrewr...@googlegroups.com.
Wenn Sie aus dieser Gruppe austreten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an urlrewritingn...@googlegroups.com.
Besuchen Sie die Gruppe unter http://groups.google.com/group/urlrewritingnet?hl=de, um weitere Optionen zu erhalten.