Re: [UnschoolingDiscussion] Digest for unschoolingdiscussion@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Krisula Moyer

Nov 4, 2012, 1:18:46 AM11/4/12
to unschoolin...@googlegroups.com
I have a good reason for this auto response to your email. : )

In the month of November I am writing my next awesome novel (it's a zombie book, fun) Well, I can't write a book AND read all my messages (i just can't) I do scan my inbox a couple times a day but I often miss stuff so if your message is urgent and you require a response, the best bet is to call or text me. Otherwise, I'll do my best to keep up but no promises.

See you in December,
Krisula