New here - I'm Vanessa

Vanessa P

Apr 1, 2011, 5:17:51 PM4/1/11
to UnschoolingDiscussion
Hello everyone. I am new to the group and wanted to say hello and
introduce myself. My name is Vanessa. I'm married to Adam and we live
in Nebraska with our three sons. They are Gregory (who will be 5 in
June), Zeke (2), and Edward (7 months). Gregory is an active boy who
loves the outdoors, electronics, games, geography, numbers superheros,
dinosarus and dragons, and more. Zeke is talkative and inquisitive and
loves his letters, trains, and computers. Edward loves his mommy and
food!

I am a writer and a doula. I blog with several other "natural" moms at
naturalfamilytoday.com

Hope to get to know you all and learn a lot about encouraging my
children in their interests.

Vanessa