[Unlocked Wordhoard] Dragon*Con Videocast

Dr. Richard Scott Nokes

Sep 2, 2010, 9:17:08 AM9/2/10
to Unlocked-...@googlegroups.com
I'm leaving for Dragon*Con this afternoon, and I hope to have semi-daily video reports on the popular medievalism there. I would have liked to have more from the academic conference, but most of the papers submitted were science fiction and comic book stuff; I think my own session is the only identifiably medievalist one.

One warning: It'll just be me, my shakycam, netbook, and whatever child/friend I can get to shoot for me. Editing will be minimal (if there's any at all), so these reports will be anything but polished. Still, better than nothing.

--
Posted By Dr. Richard Scott Nokes to Unlocked Wordhoard at 9/02/2010 08:12:00 AM