[Unlocked Wordhoard] Medieval Car & Boat Rally

Dr. Richard Scott Nokes

Aug 14, 2010, 12:54:58 PM8/14/10
to Unlocked-...@googlegroups.com
Usually I'm pretty good and picking up what the medievalist metaphor is in pop culture emanations, but I'm bumfuzzled by the 15th National Car and Boat Rally in Cardiff. Is it just that the Medieval Melee happened to be going on at the same time, or is there some kind of connection I'm missing?

It seems like a great opportunity to show off some reconstructed medieval boats, but if that's happening, it's not in the article.

--
Posted By Dr. Richard Scott Nokes to Unlocked Wordhoard at 8/14/2010 11:48:00 AM