Issue 304 in ulipad: A white vertical line in the middle of screen!

uli...@googlecode.com

Nov 1, 2012, 11:07:21 PM11/1/12
to uli...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----

New issue 304 by ethan_...@163.com: A white vertical line in the middle of
screen!
http://code.google.com/p/ulipad/issues/detail?id=304

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. install ulipad.4.1.py27.exe in Windows 7 Home Base SP1
2. run the ulipad.exe
3. notice that in the middle of the IDE screen, there is a WHITE VERTICAL
line with about one pixel wide, and I can't(or don't know how to) remove it
by any configuration!

Described above

Described above

If more infomation is needed, feel free to contact me by emailing
etha...@163.com

Attachments:
screenshot_white_line.png 78.4 KB

uli...@googlecode.com

Nov 2, 2012, 8:04:48 AM11/2/12
to uli...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 304 by limo...@gmail.com: A white vertical line in the
它是长行指示,缺省是在79个字符处显示。如果你不想要,可以在 view-> Long Line
Indicator处理将check去掉即可。