CanUX conference almost sold out! UX Irregulars DISCOUNT CODE

Kaleem

Oct 4, 2016, 1:11:26 PM10/4/16
to UXIrregulars, uxb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Irregulars & UX Book Clubbers,

There are fewer than 25 tickets left for one of the best design conferences anywhere, CanUX, happening in Ottawa Nov 11-13. We have a special UX Irregulars discount code to make an amazing deal even better!

Speakers this year include Shelly Evenson, Peter Morville​, Stephen P. Anderson​, Alan Cooper​, Mike Kuniavsky​ and more being flown in from China, New Zealand, the UK, USA, and from across Canada.

2. Use our promo code IRGL60 to save $60 ($369 vs. $429)
3. See you there!

CanUX is about to sell out for the 7th year, so don't miss out!

Kaleem

PS - Announcements for our next meetups and books will be coming in the next week. Keep your eyes on your inbox and the #UXirregulars and #uxbcto tags.