Retreat this coming weekend November 7-9

1 view

Alice King

Nov 2, 2014, 3:27:53 PM11/2/14
to Alice King
Retreat this coming weekend at The Oaks at Sacred Rocks.
Cost: $50-100 sliding scale (if you can afford, pay more; if you can’t, pay less and if $50 is too much, talk to Alice)

ALL MEALS INCLUDED IN COST
The Oaks has California’s largest outdoor labyrinth, hiking and a pool.

Please select one of the following for where you will sleep. You bring all bedding, pillows, etc.
The bunkhouse (open room with four bunk beds)—restroom with toilets and showers is a short walk away. Co-ed unless lots of one gender
wants to sleep there exclusively. If someone has an air mattress, there is room for a double or queen.
RV (shared with others, limit of four people, maybe a shared bed)
Tent—you bring your own with everything you need.

Rev. Jennifer will be with us on Friday night for play and for 2 hours on Saturday morning for a worship workshop and then some hanging out time.
All afternoon Saturday is free time with the pool open, hiking, sunning on the rocks, etc. Sunday includes worship after breakfast and the journey home. We’ll be done around 11 am or noon if not before.

Please bring
  • flashlight
  • musical instruments
  • personal items
  • bedding
  • layered clothing for temperature extremes
  • journal
  • pillow
  • towels
  • earplugs if you are a light sleeper
  • etc.
Showers cost but Alice will have quarters. J

Please respond to this email to reserve your space!

Alice King

Nov 4, 2014, 6:23:47 PM11/4/14
to Alice King
Hi,
I haven’t heard from a single person about this.
Maybe you didn’t get the email? Maybe you don’t want to go?
It’s okay; just let me know since I need to cancel if we aren’t going.
Thanks,
Alice