General Assembly scholarship info from the UUA

Alice King

Feb 10, 2015, 4:09:54 PM2/10/15
to Alice King

Hi,

The UUA Office of Youth and Young Adult Ministry is offering scholarship to GA. Application process opens on March 1 but flights are cheap now! If you can afford to buy now, that would be a good plan. I think you are also more likely to get a church scholarship if you have put forth the effort for a GA scholarship. But I’m not sure.

I am also not sure what is happening with the church scholarship process. I do know that 6 or 8 First UU youth are going and they (and their adult advisors) have rented a house close to the Convention Center. You’ll be happy to know that I will not be renting a house with you. J

But if a bunch of you wanted to go in on it, it could be a good idea. Or maybe there are cheaper options available through the UUA.

Anyway, I’d love to be there with you. Here is the link:

http://www.uua.org/re/youth/events/gacaucus/56024.shtml

Hope you are having a good day.

Alice