How is First UU D4$ like Disneyland?

Alice King

Mar 25, 2015, 3:59:40 PM3/25/15
to Alice King, inclusiv...@googlegroups.com, uuy...@googlegroups.com, ucs...@googlegroups.com

Well, the three Sundays are like a fast-paced, turbulent ride!

Are you up for an adventure?

May 3, May 10, May 17

I think there can be six or so different folks (two per Sunday) or two of you who commit to all three Sundays.

The Job: Crossing Off Bids

looks easy, sounds easy, is easy…but it takes concentration and can get messed up very quickly

The first day and the last day are the busiest (and the first 20 minutes is where you have people who know how to bid, run in and want to get usually the big expensive fancy parties (they go quickly …lots of fun and excitement) but someone needs to be right there crossing off quickly, so events go fast and we all have to be there a little before the end of the 1st service, so we’re standing ready for the dash

And that concludes this PSA for First UU. If you are interested, please contact Dorothy Pearlman at kni...@yahoo.com.

I will say that the D4$ event does help supplement the Young Adult Campus Ministry budget so if you could help out with your excellent skills, that would be wonderful.

Thank you.

Alice