FW: additional info -

1 view

Alice King

Jan 29, 2015, 3:08:36 PM1/29/15
to Alice King

Hello,

Here is something that seems like a good idea, especially for those away from home without immediate access to your immunization and health records.

Below is a little more information from Kathy Hugart (a member of our church and part of the Campus LOVE Team.

Here is the website link: http://www.ownyourhealthinfo.com

If you have any questions or need help, please let Kathy know. I left her info on the email she sent me.

Wishing you health in mind, body and spirit!

Alice