USRC Mahomet Greenway Workdays

Joe Niernberger

Jun 21, 2022, 5:09:45 PMJun 21
to usrc-f...@googlegroups.com, uie-masternat...@aces.illinois.edu

A friendly reminder that our last two workdays this month at Mahomet Greenway Park are Thursday, June 23 and Sunday, June 26.  On Thursday we will work from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.  We plan to burn some of the brush piles on Sunday, but may also cut and stack more honeysuckle.

These will be the last two workdays until we resume in September.  July and August will be hot and buggy, plus USRC has many other activities this summer including highway and river cleanups, invertebrate and mussel surveys, and our annual Duck Race.  We hope you can join us for some of them!