FW: USRC Adopt-a-Highway Cleanup - POSTPONED until October 31

Joe Niernberger

Oct 22, 2021, 8:45:54 PM10/22/21
to usrc-f...@googlegroups.com, uie-masternat...@aces.illinois.edu

The weather forecasters seem to think it’s going to rain on Sunday morning—chances range from 89% to 96% between 9:00 and 11:00.  So we will postpone the cleanup until Sunday, October 31 at 9:00 a.m., which is predicted to be sunny with a 6% chance of rain.  Hope you can join us on Halloween morning!