Invasive Removal - Mahomet Greenway Park

Joe Niernberger

May 1, 2022, 9:28:51 PMMay 1
to usrc-f...@googlegroups.com, uie-masternat...@aces.illinois.edu

Hello Volunteers,

It’s time we resume invasive removal on Thursdays at Mahomet Greenway Park.  Wet weather has delayed starting for two months, and rain is again predicted for this coming Thursday.  Regardless, I’m going to schedule a workday and hope the forecast is wrong.  We’ll meet at the parking lot at 1404 S. Division St. (IL-47) at 9:00 a.m. and walk to the work area.  We can complete removal of invasive honeysuckle in the park this year—if we get enough dry work days.  Please join us when you can!