USRC Adopt-a-Highway Cleanup - October 24

1 view

Joe Niernberger

Oct 19, 2021, 10:07:51 AM10/19/21
to usrc-f...@googlegroups.com, uie-masternat...@aces.illinois.edu, david....@illinois.gov

Please join USRC volunteers for our next Adopt-a-Highway cleanup!  This time we will clean up the I-74 interchange area at Mahomet exit # 172, which drains directly into the Sangamon River.  Meet at the Hen House restaurant (I-74 & State Route 47, Mahomet) parking lot at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, October 24.  USRC will provide safety vests, trash bags, and hand grabbers.  Wear appropriate clothing—shoes that may get wet, gloves, hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen if needed.

Contact Joe at joenier...@outlook.com if you have any questions.