Duck sales volunteer opportunity

Scott Hays

Aug 12, 2021, 5:44:36 PM8/12/21
to fri...@sangamonriver.org
The USRC is now in full swing in preparation for our Annual Duck Race held on August 28 at 6pm on the Sangamon River at the old bicycle bridge in Mahomet.

Over the next two weekends, Mahomet Schnucks has generously granted us permission to sell ducks from a tent on the sidewalk in front of the store.

This is a call to all USRC supporters who are looking for an opportunity to help out without getting your feet wet by staffing our sales booth.

I'll start out by setting more specific times based on volunteer willingness and availability to help out. We'll staff the sales tent if at least two people are willing and available per 'shift'.

If you can help out, please reply to Scott Hays at spha...@gmail.com stating which time slot(s) you may be available.  If you prefer, feel free to provide specific time blocks you'd be willing/available. I'll work up a schedule after that and send it out to our volunteer sales crew.

Based on the advice of Schnucks management regarding peak customer flow, Scott will be setting up and staffing this tent this Saturday, 8/14 from 3 to 6pm, provided I can get one more volunteer to help out.

Please reply to spha...@gmail.com with your availability for any of the following shifts:

Sat Aug 14 Am
Sat Aug 14 pm (3-6 currently staffed)
Sun Aug 15 am
Sun Aug 15 pm
Sat Aug 21 am
Sat Aug 21 pm
Sun Aug 22 am
Sun Aug 22 pm

Thank you for helping out in any way you can!!

Scott Hays
Secretary, USRC