USRC Monthly Meeting - Monday, April 4

Joe Niernberger

Mar 31, 2022, 11:07:28 AMMar 31
to usrc-f...@googlegroups.com

Please join us for the in-person USRC Monthly Planning Meeting on Monday, April 4 in the Mahomet Public Library’s Edgar Room at 7:00 p.m.  Attached are the March 7 meeting minutes for review and approval, and agenda for the April 4 meeting.  Hope you can join us!

March 7, 2022 Minutes Draft.docx
April 4, 2022 Agenda.docx

elizabeth kirby

Apr 4, 2022, 1:40:05 PMApr 4
to Joe Niernberger, usrc-f...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

I am looking forward to seeing you all face to face for a change at
tonight's meeting. My
apologies for having been out of the loop on the Showcase Planning.
Seeing as how it is our next big event, is there any chance that we
can move it up on tonight's agenda? It seems so often we get bogged
down in details. I want to make I am ready for our big event next month.

Elizabeth