USRC Adopt-a-Highway - Sunday, July 17

1 view

Joe Niernberger

Jul 15, 2022, 1:54:25 PMJul 15
to usrc-f...@googlegroups.com, uie-masternat...@aces.illinois.edu

Please join USRC volunteers for our next Adopt-a-Highway cleanup!  Our target area is Highway 47 north of Mahomet, which drains into the Sangamon River.  We will meet at the Museum of the Grand Prairie parking lot at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, July 17.  USRC will provide safety vests, trash bags, and hand grabbers.  Wear appropriate clothing—shoes that may get wet, gloves, hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen if needed.

I’ll send out a notification by 8:00 a.m. on Sunday morning if we have to cancel due to weather.

Contact Joe at joenier...@outlook.com if you have any questions.