USRC December 6 Meeting Agenda

1 view

Joe Niernberger

Dec 4, 2021, 10:10:58 PM12/4/21
to usrc-f...@googlegroups.com

Attached is the agenda for the December 6 monthly meeting and the November 1 meeting minutes for review and approval.

The meeting will be held in-person at the Izaak Walton cabin in Lake of the Woods Forest Preserve at 7:00 p.m.  Hope you can join us!

December 6, 2021 Agenda.docx
Novmber 1, 2021 Minutes Draft.docx

David Meyer

Dec 11, 2021, 2:08:41 PM12/11/21
to Joe Niernberger, usrc-f...@googlegroups.com, David Meyer
Hi Joe.

My home backs up to the river by the Route 10 bridge.  When the crew was working on the bridge, they abandoned a 100-gallon polypropylene water container.  With the high water it floated onto my property.  I imagine that next time the water gets high it may float downstream.

I was wondering if you or any of your members would want to take it?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

David Meyer

--
Visit us on the web: http://sangamonriver.org/
IMG_20211211_124032678.jpg

Eric Rhodes

Dec 14, 2021, 2:00:19 PM12/14/21
to David Meyer, Joe Niernberger, usrc-f...@googlegroups.com

Hello I might be able to take it if its still around.

Dec 14, 2021, 2:52:15 PM12/14/21
to Eric Rhodes, Joe Niernberger, usrc-f...@googlegroups.com

Hi Eric.

It got picked up yesterday.