USRC Adopt-a-Highway Cleanup

Joe Niernberger

Sep 18, 2022, 2:37:52 PM (13 days ago) Sep 18
to usrc-f...@googlegroups.com, cbe...@parkland.edu, david....@illinois.gov

Many thanks to Chris Berti and Mary Stech for helping with cleanup of the I-74 interchange at Mahomet this morning.  We collected 12 bags of trash and a truck tire tread.  We often find unusual items during our cleanups, and today was no exception.  I found a napkin with rabbit poop neatly piled in the center, and a paper food tray with raccoon poop in it.  So the animals are getting neater, but humans not so much.

Hope you can join us for our next highway cleanup!

IMG_8957.JPG